Post ebay/website Chloe finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellacherie without you this would not have happened. THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Now all I want is that adorable matching keyring, but living in Australia I am not sure how to get one. I did mention to one of my so called friends that I bought my baby who promptly told me I was too OLD for one. Do you think there is an age limit? I would hate to look like Mutton dressed up like Lamb. Everyone seems soooooooooooo young on this thread I had'nt thought about it. :okay:

I would ignore critical comments totally. I have a 28 year old daughter. I AM old.

I buy items because I love them, and I understand many people don't appreciate or share my "thing". That is fine, no risk of them asking to borrow anything.:roflmfao:

Joking apart. Take no notice. You will love her and wear her with pride when she arrives. Disregard those that criticise.:tup:

I would ignore critical comments totally. I have a 28 year old daughter. I AM old.

I buy items because I love them, and I understand many people don't appreciate or share my "thing". That is fine, no risk of them asking to borrow anything.:roflmfao:

Joking apart. Take no notice. You will love her and wear her with pride when she arrives. Disregard those that criticise.:tup:

:nuts:I can personally vouch for SollyTia - she IS old!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I've never met anyone quite like her - such a character, full of fun and goodness - I think we should set up a sub-forum - how about 'the Zimmer Forum' ??? Any interested parties - get in touch - I bet we could have very interesting posts. No-one under 40 need apply!!:roflmfao:

Vintagecharm, you'll find ladies of all ages here! Bella, says she's old, but she's just a baby! :P I'm not sure how "old" lescoy and sollytia are, but when you read the things they say, they're just babies too. I'm no better either. la la la :wlae: If you love the bag, then carry it with pride! Congrats on your baby!!!

Vintagecharm, you'll find ladies of all ages here! Bella, says she's old, but she's just a baby! :P I'm not sure how "old" lescoy and sollytia are, but when you read the things they say, they're just babies too. I'm no better either. la la la :wlae: If you love the bag, then carry it with pride! Congrats on your baby!!!

:nuts:leanbeanee - you made my day - I'm a baby - TY:happydance::happydance:

:confused1: The Zimmer forum sounds interesting except then we would miss out on learning from the "ankle bitters", sorry that was very naughty. It's great having opinions of all ages, it keeps me on my toes. I can just see myself walking taller in a week or two. I am just ordering the matching keyring. Bling Bling:wlae:

Believe me I am way old and I keep on buying my Chloe and Dior, carry that bag proudly and consider what type of people would say something like that. Geez, its a handbag not a Madonna cone shaped corset!!

Okay...my daughter is 32!! And she has two young toddlers! So I am a grandma!!! :nuts: But my Chloe collection is my "playtime:smile:" Just enjoy and don't worry about what anybody thinks. Chloe does not have age parameters...the handbags/clothes/accessories are gorgeous and to be enjoyed. :wlae: (Of course, my daughter has a dangerous Chloe obsession too!! And a wonderful collection as well, although I must say that since my children are all grown and done with college/law schools etc...I have all this wonderful extra money to spend on myself:smile::tup::tup::tup:

Bellacherie without you this would not have happened. THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Now all I want is that adorable matching keyring, but living in Australia I am not sure how to get one. I did mention to one of my so called friends that I bought my baby who promptly told me I was too OLD for one. Do you think there is an age limit? I would hate to look like Mutton dressed up like Lamb. Everyone seems soooooooooooo young on this thread I had'nt thought about it. :okay:

Oh, forgot to mention! You can get keyrings (the little paddy ones) from LVR, (luisaviaroma.com) I bought all three colors, and they are SO CUTE. I have lots of Chloe keyrings, charms, etc...but these are some of the cutest I've seen!:heart::heart:

:confused1: The Zimmer forum sounds interesting except then we would miss out on learning from the "ankle bitters", sorry that was very naughty. It's great having opinions of all ages, it keeps me on my toes. I can just see myself walking taller in a week or two. I am just ordering the matching keyring. Bling Bling:wlae:

:tup:Oh that will be gorgeous! Just wait - you'll stop traffic. See that - you are as old as you feel - getting older isn't painful, you just know then how to carry things off with more 'class'!!:P

Okay...my daughter is 32!! And she has two young toddlers! So I am a grandma!!! :nuts: But my Chloe collection is my "playtime:smile:" Just enjoy and don't worry about what anybody thinks. Chloe does not have age parameters...the handbags/clothes/accessories are gorgeous and to be enjoyed. :wlae: (Of course, my daughter has a dangerous Chloe obsession too!! And a wonderful collection as well, although I must say that since my children are all grown and done with college/law schools etc...I have all this wonderful extra money to spend on myself:smile::tup::tup::tup:

:graucho:Well - at least your daughter isn't stealing your bags! Mine is 20 and she desperately tries to 'borrow' - thing is she forgets to put back!! I envy you - children all done with college etc., my son is going to study Architecture (7 years) - I'm thinking of disowning him - it will be WAY cheaper!:graucho:

Yeah ladies, this sounds like the beginning of a new thread, My bags are BOLD, I'm OLD, and I'm PROUD. You are right, how many 20 somethings can afford to buy multiple $1500 bags except Paris Hilton. I didn't even know what Etienne Aigner was at 20...

Yeah ladies, this sounds like the beginning of a new thread, My bags are BOLD, I'm OLD, and I'm PROUD. You are right, how many 20 somethings can afford to buy multiple $1500 bags except Paris Hilton. I didn't even know what Etienne Aigner was at 20...

:tup:Exactly!! Things have changed ReRe - and not necessarily for the better - I think as we get older - many of us do try and still make the effort - I've seen schoolfriends of mine, and thought 'God if I look like that I'm off to the Vet to be put to sleep'! Ladies - whatever our age, we deserve to look our best - anything less is just letting yourself down:yahoo:

:yahoo:I just started a new thread - if you check the home page you'll see under 'Chloe' - post reads 'Zimmer frame - for over 40's................ pop a post in - hope more will add their experiences - :yes:

:tup:Well done Lescoy I'll be over at the new thread in a minute. Your right about children growing up and leaving home, my daughter works for a University and has travelled a lot with work. I still get the phone calls HELP I NEED $$$ but what are Mums for I say. And yes I never get the handbags back that she borrows.:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.