Rolex owners: What do you have?

I'm in need of advice. Trying to decide on my next Rolex. I initially thought I wanted a 36 but when I tried it on my DD said it just looked like a mans watch and didn't like it. I have a 36 and 31 on my wrist to compare. I want the black MOP face w diamond bezel so now the only choice is really the size. Help! I like both [emoji17]View attachment 3668451View attachment 3668452View attachment 3668453
The photos have one 36 and 31 side by side and then one with only 36 and 31.
Your wedding set is gorgeoys by the way!!! And nice mens one is better. cant stop staring at your gorgeous wedding set because it blinds my eyes!!!

Reactions: Cool Breeze
I'm in need of advice. Trying to decide on my next Rolex. I initially thought I wanted a 36 but when I tried it on my DD said it just looked like a mans watch and didn't like it. I have a 36 and 31 on my wrist to compare. I want the black MOP face w diamond bezel so now the only choice is really the size. Help! I like both [emoji17]View attachment 3668451View attachment 3668452View attachment 3668453

agreed, the 36 looks really big.

agreed, the 36 looks really big.
I really love your wedding set!!! Its. Gorgeous!! I couldnt help but notice how beautiful it is!!! Im in love with it!!! Whats your name? I love your taste in jewelry snd watches!!! Your taste in rings and watches!!! ❤⏰⌚ i bet you your husband really loves you to get you such a beautiful set for your finger like that!!!

I really love your wedding set!!! Its. Gorgeous!! I couldnt help but notice how beautiful it is!!! Im in love with it!!! Whats your name? I love your taste in jewelry snd watches!!! Your taste in rings and watches!!! ❤⏰⌚ i bet you your husband really loves you to get you such a beautiful set for your finger like that!!! Go with the mens size watch one to match your giant big diamond encrusted gorgeous wedding rings set!!!

Last edited:
Hello! I posted here a while ago and was helped to pick out my rolex- 31 fluted, jubilee, white, roman. I went into the store and found a watch that I am thinking of purchasing. It is more elegant in my opinion. size 28, fluted oyster, dark grey, diamonds. To anyone that has the dark grey- does it pick up brown/taupe hues? I love those colors and in store, it looked fairly similar to my Hermes bag in "etoupe." I never thought I would go for a dark color but am so in love with brown. Pink is my favorite color and my other option for this watch, but as much as I want to love the Rolex pink, I dont. I think it is too metallic looking. Maybe a 28 will look nicer to me. Here are my hesitations that I can think of- Do you guys think the diamonds stand out enough? I am all about light colors and wouldn't want anything perceived as black. Also, what are your thoughts on mixing fluted bezels with oyster bands? I was opposed to it, but I love this combo. Here is it alone, and compared to my white one. Please weigh in!

Attachments

• IMG_6657.jpeg
    IMG_6657.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,079
  • IMG_6667.jpeg
    IMG_6667.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,087
Last edited:
Hello! I posted here a while ago and was helped to pick out my rolex- 31 fluted, jubilee, white, roman. I went into the store and found a watch that I am thinking of purchasing. It is more elegant in my opinion. size 28, fluted oyster, dark grey, diamonds. To anyone that has the dark grey- does it pick up brown/taupe hues? I love those colors and in store, it looked fairly similar to my Hermes bag in "etoupe." I never thought I would go for a dark color but am so in love with brown. Also, what are your thoughts on mixing fluted bezels with oyster bands? I was opposed to it, but I love this combo. Here is it alone, and compared to my white one. Please weigh in!

That grey is beautiful!!!! Nothing like I've seen before!
I, on the other hand, fell in love with the DJ 31mm, oystersteel & everose gold (rose gold). black dial with diamond markers.

That grey is beautiful!!!! Nothing like I've seen before!
I, on the other hand, fell in love with the DJ 31mm, oystersteel & everose gold (rose gold). black dial with diamond markers.
that sounds so lovely! It caught me by surprise that I love something so dark because I am all about whites, creams, and pastels. I do love brownish shades though

Reactions: jpezmom
Hi all! I was surprised with this for my bday. It’s a 31 mm with yellow gold and steel band and silver face. What I had wanted for a while! Thoughts?? A few days before I had tried on a similar rolex except it was with rose gold and steel on band and dark gray face. I also had tried on an all steel Rolex with silver/white mop face and diamond markers and loved that too.:panic: I guess I’m looking for affirmation that this is right way to go. I wear mostly yellow gold jewelry but have one or two pieces that have white or rose gold in them. Thanks all and love all the beautiful rolexes on this thread :smile::love:

Attachments

• 814CBA52-EFF6-4845-AF1F-F218539C7527.jpeg
    814CBA52-EFF6-4845-AF1F-F218539C7527.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 775
  • 9B614E1B-F8EC-47AC-B750-6AD44753CC60.jpeg
    9B614E1B-F8EC-47AC-B750-6AD44753CC60.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 774