Dudes and their Diors

Hi! Not a dude but wanna get a dude something so it’s nice to have dudes’ opinions!

I was thinking of getting the Dior Bee Wallet but I kinda think where the bee is is really awkward... And I’ve never had experience with Dior Homme products before so I was wondering if anyone owns Dior wallets and how they age/last. Thoughts???

Hi! Not a dude but wanna get a dude something so it’s nice to have dudes’ opinions!

I was thinking of getting the Dior Bee Wallet but I kinda think where the bee is is really awkward... And I’ve never had experience with Dior Homme products before so I was wondering if anyone owns Dior wallets and how they age/last. Thoughts???
Dior Homme products have comparable quality to other high end brands like LV. This particular piece has a leather with a grain that makes it more scratch-resistant, too.

Y’all. Does anyone have the tote book bag? Been eyeing it.

I own the KaliDIORscope blue book tote.

Im 6'5 and love the size. I use it as an everyday tote and as a airline carry on.

I purchased a Samorga organizer for it because its's just a big empty space.

They make one specifically for the book tote. It has a zippered closing which can be stored out of the way, but it makes it more secure going through security etc.

So...I just fell in love with this bag
View attachment 4522666
I really love the Dio(r)evolution! I didn't notice the bag as a possible option, until I saw some members post modelling shots of the bag here. I do think the ultra-matte black or navy one would be the most masculine, but I would like the aged silver hardware one too which they do not produce anymore (if I remember correctly).