Outlet Spy Pics!

Can't believe Oshkosh has all those Rogues! Wonder what Pleasant Prairie and Johnson Creek have. Maybe I should call and see, even though I should be on ban island.
That whole back wall behind that lady in my second pic was retail stuff as well. I couldn't believe how much retail stuff they had this time. The SAs know me well, so they directed me to it the minute I walked in the door. One SA even brought out a bin of retail scarves for me to browse. I bought a little skinny scarf to wrap around the handle of my new Rogue.

That whole back wall behind that lady in my second pic was retail stuff as well. I couldn't believe how much retail stuff they had this time. The SAs know me well, so they directed me to it the minute I walked in the door. One SA even brought out a bin of retail scarves for me to browse. I bought a little skinny scarf to wrap around the handle of my new Rogue.
Honestly I always wonder how much this amount of discounted inventory impacts their bottom line especially now that Tapestry has taken over the three brands: Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman. Would love to know the unit cost of the different retail items or maybe not.....

Orlando had so much variety today. Cadet and Sage Masons, callie clutches in patchwork and ombre snakeskin, frame bags, rivet duffles, blue, pink and racing car rogue 30's, blue and olive rivet rogue 25's, sequin foldover clutches, harmony hobos, shadows, exotic saddle bags, denim tea rose, rivet and metallic dinkys, snakeskin and link dinkier, edie 42 and 28, tons of 1941 clutches, small and large trifold wallets, accordion card cases, ombre and black tea rose charms, etc. I know I'm forgetting some but there was soooo much.

I brought home way more than I planned to, but (yes it's early) I was already thinking Christmas. Plus I did a found order for myself and Mom- I put some #'s on my list this am and didn't think anything would be available, but I got everything on my list! I now am wondering why I ordered some FP bags yesterday....

Orlando had so much variety today. Cadet and Sage Masons, callie clutches in patchwork and ombre snakeskin, frame bags, rivet duffles, blue, pink and racing car rogue 30's, blue and olive rivet rogue 25's, sequin foldover clutches, harmony hobos, shadows, exotic saddle bags, denim tea rose, rivet and metallic dinkys, snakeskin and link dinkier, edie 42 and 28, tons of 1941 clutches, small and large trifold wallets, accordion card cases, ombre and black tea rose charms, etc. I know I'm forgetting some but there was soooo much.

I brought home way more than I planned to, but (yes it's early) I was already thinking Christmas. Plus I did a found order for myself and Mom- I put some #'s on my list this am and didn't think anything would be available, but I got everything on my list! I now am wondering why I ordered some FP bags yesterday....
Wow!

Reactions: holiday123

Right Christmas will soon be around the corner. Glad you were able to get so many deals. Maybe it is best I am not local lol

Reactions: holiday123

Wish i was in Orlando now

Fashion Outlets Rosemont: 1941 clutch alert!

Everything in store 70% off, clearance 70/20. SA was talking to me the whole time so no pics

Clutch colors:
-Black
-Black colorblock w/ signature leather
-Chalk w/ border rivets
-Chalk w/ resin rivets
-Peony tea rose rivet
-Colorblock black w/ kelly green
-Dark denim if I didn’t get last one
-A blue darker than dark denim but I don’t know name
-A few more I’m less sure of (Rose??)

Many choices for turnlock wallets, small accordion wallets including silver metallic but I only had a few min. and didn’t linger.

ETA: bet the darker blue was Midnight Navy
Not heading to Chicago until mid September but may need to send one of my friends over to checkout these deals. thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: Tosa22 and Ravvie99