Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

I have been so happy with my rouge de coeur/mauve sylvestre 24mm with medor buckle that I went back today and bought the other strap that had caught my eye! It's jaune de naples swift / gold epsom. The gold will be a practical neutral and I've been obsessing over jaune de naples since I first saw it as it's a wonderfully bright and cheerful color. So happy to have something in this tone. Can't wait to wear this belt :heart: And as a bonus, the gold side has yellow contrast stitch and vice versa.

Attachments

• IMG_7277 copy.jpg
    IMG_7277 copy.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_7280 copy.jpg
    IMG_7280 copy.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 659
  • IMG_7281 copy.jpg
    IMG_7281 copy.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_7283 copy.jpg
    IMG_7283 copy.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 653
Not at all! Rhhw gets my vote. Ghw sometimes looks harsh, depends on outfit. Both are lovely
Thank you for your input, my outfits could really go either way!

What color hardware does your bag have? hahahahaha
My preference is always rose gold. i just love it...
Hahah well my b is RGHW and my C is ghw, my future Kelly is unknown but more likely to be ghw given it’s more available

I'm thinking of picking up an adjustable belt with Kelly or Rivale buckle. For those with more experience, is this belt too thin to be worn with jeans for a casual look?

Also, which one do you prefer between Rivale and Kelly? Tia!!

Reactions: a_b_c
Hello.... I’ve own the Constance belt in brushed silver forever and last Wednesday I randomly went in and bought another one with shiny Gold hardware. What’s your experience with this? Does it scratch too easily? Should I have gotten brushed Gold Hardware instead? I haven’t worn it so I can take it back to exchange it. Just curious what are your experiences with brushed hardware vs shiny. I definitely want the Gold to really pop.

Hello.... I’ve own the Constance belt in brushed silver forever and last Wednesday I randomly went in and bought another one with shiny Gold hardware. What’s your experience with this? Does it scratch too easily? Should I have gotten brushed Gold Hardware instead? I haven’t worn it so I can take it back to exchange it. Just curious what are your experiences with brushed hardware vs shiny. I definitely want the Gold to really pop.
i have only bag hardware experience with brushed gold but it does scratch more than shiny. scratches are a lot more prominent also. hope this helps

does hermes still allow you to replace your old H buckle for a new one? i did this before and i only paid around $200. i haven't buying belts for a long time time and i'm not sure if hermes still allows this, thanks.

Last edited: