i need help to decide between Gucci Vs LV !

which one do u encourage me to buy?

• Lv galliera azur?

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Gucci GG marmont ?

Votes: 61 85.9%

• Total voters

farouha87

Aug 17, 2019
Gucci GG Marmont matelassé shoulder bag and the Lv galliera ...

This is my 3rd luxury bag and am not sure which one should i go to ...

Attachments

• 1259781A-6811-4574-8863-B184B69E0890.jpeg
    1259781A-6811-4574-8863-B184B69E0890.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 754
  • 77B648A2-3B69-40E3-922F-76990F6866AE.jpeg
    77B648A2-3B69-40E3-922F-76990F6866AE.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 756
They are so different in function and style! I don't know how you compare a big casual hobo vs. a dressier (smallish) leather chain shoulder bag, except for you to judge what your wardrobe needs are and what you're gravitating toward.

Pink works with your wardrobe? You can tolerate a chain strap?

I'd go with Galliera if the model is the later one, with improved hardware protection.

Last edited:
Reactions: LemonDrop and Lejic
Gucci GG Marmont matelassé shoulder bag and the Lv galliera ...

This is my 3rd luxury bag and am not sure which one should i go to ...
You can't go wrong with either. You have a feeling towards one versus the other for your 4th luxury bag, so go with your gut... you will wind up getting both eventually. lol
"J!m"

I voted for the marmont because I just bought one. SO I love it!! But as others have stated-- they are so different. It's hard to give guidance. Unless you feel you could use either, which usually means, both. hahaha.
Also-- I am annoyed LV's parent company has not sent the money they committed to rebuild Notre Dame. So I am not buying any more LV's until they make good. The last LV I bought was pre-loved. So that's ok. they don't get any of the resell profits.

I voted for the marmont because I just bought one. SO I love it!! But as others have stated-- they are so different. It's hard to give guidance. Unless you feel you could use either, which usually means, both. hahaha.
Also-- I am annoyed LV's parent company has not sent the money they committed to rebuild Notre Dame. So I am not buying any more LV's until they make good. The last LV I bought was pre-loved. So that's ok. they don't get any of the resell profits.
Good one... Gucci made good on their promise, LV needs to do the same.
"J!m"

Reactions: LemonDrop
Depends on which style you prefer more / don't already have in your collection. I had the Galliera, I didn't like it - but I also don't like hobos. Sold it not long after I purchased it. I prefer flap bags - they can be dressed up or down. The LV is a big, casual bag that I don't find attractive, IMO

Like papertiger did, I voted for the Marmont.
It is soooo much classier.
In case you haven't made up your mind yet, may I give you a little trick that always helped me?
Do a "heads or tails"... and as soon as it is done, you will know if you're satisfied with its result or not :biggrin:

Reactions: jimmie staton
Hello do you have a pic of the purse when it is closed. When mine is closed it stays closed however it is not all the way closed as there is small space between from the flap to the clasp. I'm not good of describing hope you understand what I mean