Chanel in Singapore

Is there still caviar cf in sg? Keep seeing purchases of caviar cf and camellia card holders on August purchases but there's apparently no stocks in here anymore?

*is the markdowns still going on in chanel stores? Ask to see the cj they only show limited stuffs and non markdowns.

Is there still caviar cf in sg? Keep seeing purchases of caviar cf and camellia card holders on August purchases but there's apparently no stocks in here anymore?

*is the markdowns still going on in chanel stores? Ask to see the cj they only show limited stuffs and non markdowns.
Caviar cf (i presume you want black) is available but not all the time. Best to get SA to keep a lookout and reserve for you when stocks come in cos they sells out fast. Camellia cardholders are sold out from what I know.

Caviar cf (i presume you want black) is available but not all the time. Best to get SA to keep a lookout and reserve for you when stocks come in cos they sells out fast.
Thanks Whitechocoz,Im actually looking for non black caviar ones. Do you have any nice SA to recommend? I always happen to get served by not very helpful ones. Can you choose which SA to serve you especially the Chanel stores are always super crowded?

Anyone knows if there's a price increase soon? Was browsing the chanel website, seems like quite abit of stuff have gone up in quoted price today compare to prev week (for cjs)

Hi Sulli, which Chanel boutique you always going?
Which price increase have you noticed? Mind sharing here?

I surprisingly found 2 price decreases last 2 months.
One is Chanel coco handle medium size from SGD5,680 to SGD5,460
another one Chanel Vanity Case medium size from SGD6,600 to SGD6,190

Hi , I'm looking for mini square in caviar leather . Anyone know that MBS or NAC have the stock ? Last week my SA from NAC told me only have pink color in lambskin.
Chanel has stopped making caviar minis since a year ago. The last one was in 18B. We do not know if it will ever come back but was told definitely no caviar minis for the entire 2019 at least :smile: you have to get second hand one!

Hi Sulli, which Chanel boutique you always going?
Which price increase have you noticed? Mind sharing here?

I surprisingly found 2 price decreases last 2 months.
One is Chanel coco handle medium size from SGD5,680 to SGD5,460
another one Chanel Vanity Case medium size from SGD6,600 to SGD6,190
Some of the SLGs also have decrease in price heh

Chanel has stopped making caviar minis since a year ago. The last one was in 18
Chanel has stopped making caviar minis since a year ago. The last one was in 18B. We do not know if it will ever come back but was told definitely no caviar minis for the entire 2019 at least :smile: you have to get second hand one!

B. We do not know if it will ever come back but was told definitely no caviar minis for the entire 2019 at least :smile: you have to get second hand one!
Hi , I'm looking for mini square in caviar leather . Anyone know that MBS or NAC have the stock ? Last week my SA from NAC told me only have pink color in lambskin.
Thank you Whitechozoc. At least I know no more hope in this year. Haiz....Should I get the lambskin or just buy the WOC in cavier