Double Nodini, and online retailer question

Jun 2, 2010
Hi, All! Did a quick search and can’t seem to find too much info (or my search words aren’t pulling them up).

I know the Double Nodini is no more, and it doesn’t seem to be too common... Does anyone know how many seasons it was out? Probably not too long if it’s not common? And what colors it came in? I’d like to know what my color options are out there. I love my Nero Nodini, but would like the extra room the double has.

Also, I know BV makes items exclusively for the outlet, but do they make items/colors exclusively for their online retailers as well, that they themselves don’t sell on the BV site? Or colors sold exclusively in other countries’ BV site? While looking online I’ll see a color on BV, click on it and it’s a different country.

Thanks for the info!

To answer the other part of your query: "Also, I know BV makes items exclusively for the outlet, but do they make items/colors exclusively for their online retailers as well, that they themselves don’t sell on the BV site? Or colors sold exclusively in other countries’ BV site? "

BV does make some exclusives for other retailers, I have an example. Years after they made the black patent Nuvolato Rete tote, it was made again, but exclusively for Neiman Marcus. It was one of the "ones that got away" for me. I bought the NM release at a 50% off sale. And they also do country/region focused styles. The Mini (original) Cabat was only available in Asia. Luckily, most of us were able to order them through a Hawaiian boutique. Another example is the original Montaigne which was available in Mela green, but only released in the Asian market. Oh, and then there was the India Knot...:drool:

To answer the other part of your query: "Also, I know BV makes items exclusively for the outlet, but do they make items/colors exclusively for their online retailers as well, that they themselves don’t sell on the BV site? Or colors sold exclusively in other countries’ BV site? "

BV does make some exclusives for other retailers, I have an example. Years after they made the black patent Nuvolato Rete tote, it was made again, but exclusively for Neiman Marcus. It was one of the "ones that got away" for me. I bought the NM release at a 50% off sale. And they also do country/region focused styles. The Mini (original) Cabat was only available in Asia. Luckily, most of us were able to order them through a Hawaiian boutique. Another example is the original Montaigne which was available in Mela green, but only released in the Asian market. Oh, and then there was the India Knot...:drool:

Thanks for clarifying! I’ve been trying to figure out why I was seeing some styles in colors that didn’t seem to be available in the BV site that I could find... I knew about the mini, I guess I just never thought much about other retailers having exclusives that BV didn’t sell...

Could be why there aren’t many out there, if it was only for 1 season... seems like the chain Nodini is gone as well...

@jburgh Can you please make a "Style" Sticky in the Reference area for "Nodini/Pillow/Messenger - PICS Only" as we don't seem to have one! OMGosh, can't believe it!

Reactions: H’sKisses