My first Kooba - doing the happy dance!

mrqx2

Mar 20, 2007
I just received my first Kooba today...I scored the Carla in black from the Neiman Marcus sale. It was an incredible price, and I am SO in LOVE with this bag! The leather is nothing short of amazing...it was seriously love at first sight when she came out of the box.

The only thing is that NM sent it in this ghetto-like dust bag. No Kooba dust bag...just something that's not even cloth...it's cloth-like. :tdown: But this was marked way down, so probably a return, so I guess I'm not all that disappointed.

Here are some pictures of my new Carla!

Attachments

• Kooba Carla - web1.JPG
    Kooba Carla - web1.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Kooba Carla Worn1 - web1.JPG
    Kooba Carla Worn1 - web1.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 100
For the price you paid, I wouldn't worry about the dustbag - I think you'll be using it more than storing it!

It looks great on you, so go out and enjoy it. I'm a shortie, so the smaller version (the Maria) works for me, but for lucky tall girls like you, the Carla is fab.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For the price you paid, I wouldn't worry about the dustbag - I think you'll be using it more than storing it!

It looks great on you, so go out and enjoy it. I'm a shortie, so the smaller version (the Maria) works for me, but for lucky tall girls like you, the Carla is fab.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks! But I'm :roflmfao: because no one has ever called me tall! That's some cropping in the picture going on there! :P I'm only 5'2". I think, though, that I've got a long torso. Oh, and shoulders like a line-backer. Sigh. I make myself sound so pretty, huh? :P

Thanks! But I'm :roflmfao: because no one has ever called me tall! That's some cropping in the picture going on there! :P I'm only 5'2". I think, though, that I've got a long torso. Oh, and shoulders like a line-backer. Sigh. I make myself sound so pretty, huh? :P

Well I must say, you carry that Carla off very well. It looks great on you.

That is such a great bag and looks fab on you, I've been talking about the Carla for months now and keep looking at it, maybe it's time to get my act together and grab one, instead of blabbing about it, LOL