Introducing mulberry Iris

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I’m probably the first to post pics of this bag, but it’s a beauty. The leather is gorgeous and love the interchangeable handle.
The s is the small size. It’s suede lined and has a zipped pocket
The larger size has feet

Attachments

• 10D2726D-8F37-4C95-91E1-ED15256CB4B7.jpeg
    10D2726D-8F37-4C95-91E1-ED15256CB4B7.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 744
  • D5E4291D-2778-44F3-831A-C8A12C99DE4C.jpeg
    D5E4291D-2778-44F3-831A-C8A12C99DE4C.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 730
I should have mentioned the name of the bag in my title :smile::biggrin:
It’s quite non descript and easy to pass by

Love the bag. The leather. The handle. The suede lining .... this is the small size the colour is chalk

I’ll ask the mods t close the other thread

Attachments

• E68C9EF9-EA00-4B1D-B029-EC0D9B457D20.jpeg
    E68C9EF9-EA00-4B1D-B029-EC0D9B457D20.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 552
  • 5A7A7C0C-04C2-47A9-BA70-CEC79222A1F2.jpeg
    5A7A7C0C-04C2-47A9-BA70-CEC79222A1F2.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 561
I’m probably the first to post pics of this bag, but it’s a beauty. The leather is gorgeous and love the interchangeable handle.
The s is the small size. It’s suede lined and has a zipped pocket
The larger size has feet
Hi, thanks for posting. It really is a beauty! May I ask what you mean by interchangeable handle? Does it come with another handle? Or this handle and the long strap? Can you wear the bag on the shoulder by the handle? Thank you!

I should have mentioned the name of the bag in my title :smile::biggrin:
It’s quite non descript and easy to pass by

Love the bag. The leather. The handle. The suede lining .... this is the small size the colour is chalk

I’ll ask the mods t close the other thread
Absolutely beautiful bag!

Gorgeous bag! Is it a heavy bag?

Reactions: Loveheart
Loveheart, the first time I saw your bag was a quick look in the video info from Japan. Loved it instantly and then I saw yours and I really knew I loved it. I phoned the NYC store and spoke with the Mulberry customer relations person who sent several pictures for me to see the color choices. After thinking it over, I made the purchase. Never have I had anything near this color but I think it will be beautiful for fall and winter. I purchased the large size so I will see if it is a fit for me as it will arrive tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
https://www.mulberry.com/us/shop/iris/iris-rust-heavy-grain-silky-calf-with-rust-chalk-handle

Loveheart, the first time I saw your bag was a quick look in the video info from Japan. Loved it instantly and then I saw yours and I really knew I loved it. I phoned the NYC store and spoke with the Mulberry customer relations person who sent several pictures for me to see the color choices. After thinking it over, I made the purchase. Never have I had anything near this color but I think it will be beautiful for fall and winter. I purchased the large size so I will see if it is a fit for me as it will arrive tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
https://www.mulberry.com/us/shop/iris/iris-rust-heavy-grain-silky-calf-with-rust-chalk-handle

Please send some pictures, I am also very excited to see real life photos ! I am travelling to Berlin on the weekend and will pass by the Mulberry shop - hope to see the Iris in person, as I am not quite shure about the size and color ......

Mulberry IRIS Harrods.JPG I saw this picture on Instagram (from Harrods) and I am wondering about the color of the bag next to the red one ... looks like a soft rosé, but I couldn´t find this color in the Mulberry shop. Maybe some of you can give me the answer ; - )))
Thanks very much !!!

I will do so pictures some time this weekend if the bag arrives as it is supposed to do. The instagram pictures are great and I recognize the colors (with exception of the soft rose or pink color) from the pictures sent to me from the Store in NYC where I purchase my things. The orange is the mandarin color, the red is the lipstick color, and it looks as if there is a navy in the back part of the picture or possibly black. All beautiful colors. As for the size, having not seen the bag in person as of yet, I have no idea if I have made a mistake with that. If so, I will have to return it but it seems the larger bags are back again. Since this is a soft bag and not structured I don't know how it will look in person.

Reactions: jade and msd_bags
Please send some pictures, I am also very excited to see real life photos ! I am travelling to Berlin on the weekend and will pass by the Mulberry shop - hope to see the Iris in person, as I am not quite shure about the size and color ......

View attachment 4527667 I saw this picture on Instagram (from Harrods) and I am wondering about the color of the bag next to the red one ... looks like a soft rosé, but I couldn´t find this color in the Mulberry shop. Maybe some of you can give me the answer ; - )))
Thanks very much !!!

Sorry Tatze, I posted my comments about the colors under the wrong comment.