OMG: They have found me one

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
After numerous begging emails lol ,praying and calls for 5 days, which seemed liked 5 yrs for me. No patience whatsoever.
Louis Vuitton finally called today to say they had good news as they have found one for me, so relieved as it was literally doing my head in. They don’t call me a bag nutter for nothing
I was ban island (after buying a Siena Pm which has just arrived also and prob will be going very quickly. I’ve always wanted the perfect sized phone holder/woc type of trunk all in one. This is the perfect answer. In a durable leather and colour. That’s why it’s more exp than the mono.
What more could a girl ask for?
Don’t answer that as I can’t buy anything else lol

Having said that another email has just come through to say they now have the mono. Thank God. So I will be returning the Epi and keeping the mono. As the SA these are very ltd indeed and better to secure it. They can only hold it for 2 days. I don’t want to miss out.
So excited to say the least.

Attachments

• D3795865-AC4B-4321-BE41-4259C0CC9EAA.jpeg
    D3795865-AC4B-4321-BE41-4259C0CC9EAA.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 449
After numerous begging emails lol ,praying and calls for 5 days, which seemed liked 5 yrs for me. No patience whatsoever.
Louis Vuitton finally called today to say they had good news as they have found one for me, so relieved as it was literally doing my head in. They don’t call me a bag nutter for nothing
I was ban island (after buying a Siena Pm which has just arrived also and prob will be going very quickly. I’ve always wanted the perfect sized phone holder/woc type of trunk all in one. This is the perfect answer. In a durable leather and colour. That’s why it’s more exp than the mono.
What more could a girl ask for?
Don’t answer that as I can’t buy anything else lol

Having said that another email has just come through to say they now have the mono. Thank God. So I will be returning the Epi and keeping the mono. As the SA these are very ltd indeed and better to secure it. They can only hold it for 2 days. I don’t want to miss out.
So excited to say the least.
Glad you found the one you really wanted. The epi is beautiful, but I prefer the mono too.

Reactions: J.A.N.
Congrats! I'm glad you didn't have to settle. I didn't feel that you really liked the Epi to begin with, and probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

Reactions: J.A.N.
Congrats! I'm glad you didn't have to settle. I didn't feel that you really liked the Epi to begin with, and probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

That’s is def the case. So true, well spotted.
It’s only because it wasn’t in stock and I thought oh well this will do lol at least it can go back now. Relieved to say the least.

Reactions: karman