Favourite PM discontinued!!!!! :O

How long did you have to wait for the phone call ? Been trying to get the bag for the last month with no luck
It was pretty quick, I called to have my name on waitlist for the PM in reverse Saturday and I received a call Sunday about the favorite. I've seen the Favorite MM in DE and DA online in June and July but not the mono.

PM already discontinued officially, you only can buy it preowned, or buy Eva Clutch which is closet to Favorite PM, or buy Favorite MM which I suspect will be discontinued sometime soon too.
I'm so sad. It's still show on their framcw website but you have to call making me think the to have more. I'm looking for a new one.

I just called the client service today and yes they discontinued the MM too, it’s so sad bc I was going to buy it tomorrow at my store bc they have it been wanting it for a long time. you think it’s still Worth it to buy the discontinued piece?

Last edited:
I just called the client service today and yes they discontinued the MM too, it’s so sad bc I was going to buy it tomorrow at my store bc they have it been wanting it for a long time. you think it’s still Worth it to buy the discontinued piece?

They have been saying this for so long, I’m not sure it’s really true..
However if it is.. I’m really glad I got mine in September:smile:

Reactions: harlem_cutie
What do you mean is it worth it to buy a discontinued piece?