What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I did. Waiting for it to be completed and shipped.
Monogram mini pochette, keep being told there’s a Uk shortage and they’ve no idea when they will be back. Really tempted to order a mon monogram one now. Still a wait with it too.
I did that too - it only took 3 weeks for mine, and it’s perfect for me. I love that you get to choose your lining color too. I felt like it was worth the $ and the wait to have it exactly how I wanted it. Good luck! And I hope your finishes soon SympathyDuet!

I know - it’s frustrating isn’t it? I called the 2nd of August and was told everything was sold out, but then was able to order the ZCP ivoire and the NF ivoire the next day online (although still waiting on replacement NF because mine was defective) so I tend to discount what they say until it’s clear a collection is done. The black and white ZCP were available that day for an hour online. The jungle items are still “new” and with the giant summer items the same thing happened. A rush at first, then they restocked after a month and some people got some items. So fingers crossed for all, I bet some more are coming. Of course who knows, but I can’t believe all are gone already. I suspect LV would like to sell some more!
That’s a very, very good point and I tend to agree with you. Here’s hoping, fingers crossed :smile: thanks for the insight!

Reactions: DrTr
Monogram mini pochette, keep being told there’s a Uk shortage and they’ve no idea when they will be back. Really tempted to order a mon monogram one now. Still a wait with it too.
I’ve thought about it that too. My first LV purchase was a mon monogram GM NF six years ago. I don’t use the bag as much anymore, really just as a carryon for travel, but it’s still one of my favorite bags. Always get compliments when I use it. Thought about getting a mini pochette to match although they would rarely be used together.

I did that too - it only took 3 weeks for mine, and it’s perfect for me. I love that you get to choose your lining color too. I felt like it was worth the $ and the wait to have it exactly how I wanted it. Good luck! And I hope your finishes soon SympathyDuet!

Three weeks is fast! Did you do your initials or a stripe on the outside or just the lining?

Reactions: DrTr
I’ve thought about it that too. My first LV purchase was a mon monogram GM NF six years ago. I don’t use the bag as much anymore, really just as a carryon for travel, but it’s still one of my favorite bags. Already get compliments when I use it. Thought about getting a mini pochette to match although they would rarely be used together.
Think I’m going to just order as I want to get in their before the Christmas rush and it does take longer to make the mon monogram pieces

Reactions: DrTr and lwwpdx
I'm going to be returning an ivory jungle ZCP if anyone wants the store info :smile:
How kind. I seem to remember you were on the fence about jungle items but I bet someone will love it. I love how everyone looks out for each other here!

PS I have that exact same piece and I absolutely love it. It is a perfect small wallet and for some reason the flower on the white side reminds me of Woodstock! Not that I was there just the vibe