Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

20E100F5-0E66-4CCC-93C6-470743BBC277.jpeg
O
M
G
I step away from here for a few days and miss this!? Minda! Wow I'm super excited you got this gem! So glad for you. What's the inside look like? I'm soooo curious about this collection. Looks amazing in the ZCP. Super congratulations my friend.:hugs:

Thanks so much A :smile: Haven't seen you in a bit — hope you are enjoying a lovely summer :smile:. I am very excited about this print as well (wasn’t looking to buy a new ZCP but this one just captured my attention/heart, lol). The inside is nice but doesn’t quite compare to the outside Imo. It’s a beige-y yellow (or yellowy beige). Wish it were light blue or pink. Did you see those fabulous shoes in this print that stylistbydesign got?

Holy smokes. It’s gorgeous. :heart:

You are doubly lucky to find two Figue items in perfect condition! This gorgeous color has been on my wishlist forever. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.

Sooooo gorgeous! All of it is droolicious!:lol:

Thanks ladies! When I first saw them on Fashionphile I hesitated a whole day... Then I told myself I deserve them & pulled the trigger lol. I’m so glad I did!! @Iamminda - you will find your perfect figue item someday - I just know it!!

View attachment 4515250

Thanks so much A :smile: Haven't seen you in a bit — hope you are enjoying a lovely summer :smile:. I am very excited about this print as well (wasn’t looking to buy a new ZCP but this one just captured my attention/heart, lol). The inside is nice but doesn’t quite compare to the outside Imo. It’s a beige-y yellow (or yellowy beige). Wish it were light blue or pink. Did you see those fabulous shoes in this print that stylistbydesign got?
Shoes?! Wow, missed that too, but they sound amazing! I need to catch up :smile:. I love the buttery looking interior of your ZCP. Nice contrast to the outside. I can see why this needed to join your super fab collection. Beautiful!

Reactions: kbell