What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been flip flopping on the key pouch and the Wild bandeau. I've added it to my cart multiple times within the past 24 hours but just haven't been able to press the button to place the order. I keep telling myself the confidential bandeau would look better on my PM.

I've gone ahead and just added them to my wishlist in case my husband can't figure out what to get me for Christmas. :P Although, I previously had a lot of the items on my wishlist and all of a sudden they poofed and were gone. Maybe my husband has already been looking at my wishlist and secretly deleting everything. LOL

Reactions: chocochipjunkie
@lwwpdx i was in the same boat. A tip for these hard to get items.…90% of the time, I shop at my Bloomingdale's LV because I can reach the store directly through the directory.
Try calling an LV located inside of Saks or Bloomingdale's around 10:10 - 10:30am once stores have gone through new stock. (Personally, I have never had a good experience with Neiman Marcus)
If you luck out with a nice CA, they can look through the catalog to see what stores have the item you're seeking.
They are almost always 98% accurate that early in the day.
I was able to get a Mini Pochette in DE from the Bloomingdale's LV in San Francisco last Thursday and was able to get a Mini Pochette in Mono today from Saks in Miami by calling.
You have greater luck calling these stores ILO the free standing LVs.
For some reason, Client Services can't see local store inventories on these HTF items.

Thanks, that is a good idea. In the past, I've tried the two LV's inside Nordstrom in Seattle and Chicago, but never thought of calling the main line for those stores and seeing if they could transfer me. The last time I had looked up the Seattle number, I was put through to the general number for LV. But maybe trying the stores main number and asking to be transferred would work. Good idea to try around 10 or 10:30. Thank you! I'm feeling optimistic :smile:

thank you. i am too. i have gotten different stories from every sa i have spoken with. all we can do is keep watching and hopefully they will show up.
Good for you! I am getting so much mixed info about the Neverfull, including that there will be no more inventory

thank you. i am too. i have gotten different stories from every sa i have spoken with. all we can do is keep watching and hopefully they will show up.
I know - it’s frustrating isn’t it? I called the 2nd of August and was told everything was sold out, but then was able to order the ZCP ivoire and the NF ivoire the next day online (although still waiting on replacement NF because mine was defective) so I tend to discount what they say until it’s clear a collection is done. The black and white ZCP were available that day for an hour online. The jungle items are still “new” and with the giant summer items the same thing happened. A rush at first, then they restocked after a month and some people got some items. So fingers crossed for all, I bet some more are coming. Of course who knows, but I can’t believe all are gone already. I suspect LV would like to sell some more!