What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The store hasn't called me back. The general CA said the store has 24-48 hours to respond to the email request. My guess it's likely to be sold by then, but at least I know an email request can be submitted.
I was just at the mall and walked by the Cinci LV store....they were not too busy as a few CA's were standing near the entrance. I will PM you the stores direct number and some wonderful CA's names.

still looking for a mini pochette in damier ebene! every time I call client services they say it's sold out nationwide :sad:
So. I ordered one from LV in San Francisco (it's currently en route to me).
My CA here in Tyson's Galleria called me that they had one in the next day. I took that one as well.
I will be returning the one I ordered from San Fran to my local LV once it gets delivered this Friday. I won't even unbox it And can let you know when I do. Feel free to PM me. I can have my CA hold it for you for an hour.

I was just at the mall and walked by the Cinci LV store....they were not too busy as a few CA's were standing near the entrance. I will PM you the stores direct number and some wonderful CA's names.

Thank you for the number. It was a different 513 number that I called this morning, but unfortunately it still kicks you into the general LV helpline. I talked to a different CA this time. It's so funny, because you get such a run around. At first she was checking about the Saks store in Cincinnati and she would email them. I told her that according to the website it says closed and isn't there a store in Kenwood (according to the map). Oh yes, she checked and said something maybe being 1 left but then they don't take phone orders since it's in high demand. I actually get that as I'm sure the store will sell it easily. Anyway, she claimed to email the Kenwood store for me (not totally convinced they actually email for you). Think I need to up my persistent game as she said she has people calling daily. I just don't have that time. For what it's worth, she did say they restock this frequently and she has often seen it between 5-7 pm EST. I haven't seen anything for the past week and half but will keep watching for now....

Thank you everyone for helping and the PM!

Thank you for the number. It was a different 513 number that I called this morning, but unfortunately it still kicks you into the general LV helpline. I talked to a different CA this time. It's so funny, because you get such a run around. At first she was checking about the Saks store in Cincinnati and she would email them. I told her that according to the website it says closed and isn't there a store in Kenwood (according to the map). Oh yes, she checked and said something maybe being 1 left but then they don't take phone orders since it's in high demand. I actually get that as I'm sure the store will sell it easily. Anyway, she claimed to email the Kenwood store for me (not totally convinced they actually email for you). Think I need to up my persistent game as she said she has people calling daily. I just don't have that time. For what it's worth, she did say they restock this frequently and she has often seen it between 5-7 pm EST. I haven't seen anything for the past week and half but will keep watching for now....

Just sent you another PM

Reactions: lwwpdx
Thank you for the number. It was a different 513 number that I called this morning, but unfortunately it still kicks you into the general LV helpline. I talked to a different CA this time. It's so funny, because you get such a run around. At first she was checking about the Saks store in Cincinnati and she would email them. I told her that according to the website it says closed and isn't there a store in Kenwood (according to the map). Oh yes, she checked and said something maybe being 1 left but then they don't take phone orders since it's in high demand. I actually get that as I'm sure the store will sell it easily. Anyway, she claimed to email the Kenwood store for me (not totally convinced). Think I need to up my persistent game as she said she has people calling daily. I just don't have that time. For what it's worth, she did say they restock this frequently and she has often seen it between 5-7 pm EST. I haven't seen anything for the past week and half but will keep watching for now....

@lwwpdx i was in the same boat. A tip for these hard to get items.…90% of the time, I shop at my Bloomingdale's LV because I can reach the store directly through the directory.
Try calling an LV located inside of Saks or Bloomingdale's around 10:10 - 10:30am once stores have gone through new stock. (Personally, I have never had a good experience with Neiman Marcus)
If you luck out with a nice CA, they can look through the catalog to see what stores have the item you're seeking.
They are almost always 98% accurate that early in the day.
I was able to get a Mini Pochette in DE from the Bloomingdale's LV in San Francisco last Thursday and was able to get a Mini Pochette in Mono today from Saks in Miami by calling.
You have greater luck calling these stores ILO the free standing LVs.
For some reason, Client Services can't see local store inventories on these HTF items.

Reactions: Nikki528
@lwwpdx i was in the same boat. A tip for these hard to get items.…90% of the time, I shop at my Bloomingdale's LV because I can reach the store directly through the directory.
Try calling an LV located inside of Saks or Bloomingdale's around 10:10 - 10:30am once stores have gone through new stock. (Personally, I have never had a good experience with Neiman Marcus)
If you luck out with a nice CA, they can look through the catalog to see what stores have the item you're seeking.
They are almost always 98% accurate that early in the day.
I was able to get a Mini Pochette in DE from the Bloomingdale's LV in San Francisco last Thursday and was able to get a Mini Pochette in Mono today from Saks in Miami by calling.
You have greater luck calling these stores ILO the free standing LVs.
For some reason, Client Services can't see local store inventories on these HTF items.
Just sent you a private convo with my CAs info.