Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

This is def one Awesome purchase for me

After numerous begging emails lol ,praying and calls for 5 days, which seemed liked 5 yrs for me. No patience.
Louis Vuitton finally called today to say they had good news as they have found one for me, so relieved as it was literally doing my head in. They don’t call me a bag nutter for nothing
I was ban island (after buying a Siena Pm which hasn’t even arrived yet) until I saw this. I’ve
always wanted the perfect sized phone holder/woc type of trunk all in one. This is the perfect answer. In a durable leather and colour. That’s why it’s more exp than the mono.
What more could a girl ask for?
Don’t answer that as I can’t buy anything else lol

Attachments

• 5917872B-5085-4E04-83D9-1C35B74B20B2.jpeg
    5917872B-5085-4E04-83D9-1C35B74B20B2.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:
View attachment 4515068 View attachment 4515069 Lately I haven’t seen anything I was in love enough to buy... but then this happened. Feeling Figue My new to me Noe BB & Toiletry pouch - just like new! Perfect condition - soooo happy!
View attachment 4515070
And all this fits inside plus my personal phone :smile:
Sooooo gorgeous! All of it is droolicious!:lol:

You are doubly lucky to find two Figue items in perfect condition! This gorgeous color has been on my wishlist forever. Congrats and enjoy :smile:.
You and me both M! For sure you need a ZCP in Figue! :drinks:

Happy Saturday! Very excited to add this beauty to my collection. I am so in love with this one — which has now dethroned my Pomme D’amour as the “crown jewel” of my ZCP collection, lol. Thanks for letting me share my excitement :smile:.
O
M
G
I step away from here for a few days and miss this!? Minda! Wow I'm super excited you got this gem! So glad for you. What's the inside look like? I'm soooo curious about this collection. Looks amazing in the ZCP. Super congratulations my friend.:hugs: