Help??? Mom of 3. Speedy b 30 or NF GM?

gnrn

Jul 23, 2019
hi guys. I know this topic is all over the place, but i need a number of opinions to decide.
Here’s my dilemma. I am planning to add another lv in my collection. I already have speedy b 35 in mono and noe in mono. I really wanted to have the DE canvas in my collection. I wanted to get the speedy b 30 in de but i think it would be impractical cause i have the 35 already in Mono. I was thinking to grab NF in de but after tons of research, a lot are complaining about the leather trim cracking and straps digging on shoulders. Or should i just get the NF in mono? Ugghh. So hard to decide.. hoping for an advice to clear my head. Lol. Thanks in advance.

I think a NF would be the best choice. it may be "all over the place," but there is a reason for that... it is an amazing bag and everyone knows it.
You can dress it up or down, you can throw everything you need in it and it is a workhorse.
i wouldn't let the popularity of a bag detour me from getting it (nor do i get a bag just because it is popular - the PM for instance :smile:.
I would try it on in the store and see why, for yourself, why it is so popular :smile:

I think a NF would be the best choice. it may be "all over the place," but there is a reason for that... it is an amazing bag and everyone knows it.
You can dress it up or down, you can throw everything you need in it and it is a workhorse.
i wouldn't let the popularity of a bag detour me from getting it (nor do i get a bag just because it is popular - the PM for instance :smile:.
I would try it on in the store and see why, for yourself, why it is so popular :smile:

I think so too, i can see why it is popular. Just caught up which canvas/leather trim is more durable? I heard DE’s leather trim cracks in a short period of time?

How about the Siena? To me it looks like an updated, not so casual/sporty speedy. You can wear it also crossbody. Also the flower bb (I think?). I tried it on in the boutique, it’s super lovely, on the small side, but it’s in mono - not DE... still very cute and to me at least, an updated speedy.

hi guys. I know this topic is all over the place, but i need a number of opinions to decide.
Here’s my dilemma. I am planning to add another lv in my collection. I already have speedy b 35 in mono and noe in mono. I really wanted to have the DE canvas in my collection. I wanted to get the speedy b 30 in de but i think it would be impractical cause i have the 35 already in Mono. I was thinking to grab NF in de but after tons of research, a lot are complaining about the leather trim cracking and straps digging on shoulders. Or should i just get the NF in mono? Ugghh. So hard to decide.. hoping for an advice to clear my head. Lol. Thanks in advance.
I don’t have any problems with my de Neverfull. I am one of the few though. I see a lot of comments about the bag being uncomfortable.

I know people consider the Neverfull common and basic. I got my first Neverfull 10 years after I started collecting LV. I am a complete idiot. I now have 13 of the those bags. They are great if you have kids. You can throw everything in them.
Mine has been used for a diaper bag, travel bag, beach bag, shopping, football games, carried the puppy, toys and most recently medical stuff while running my elderly mom to doctors appointments.

Everyone needs the neverfull......