Awesome amazing August 2019 purchases here

I’d say go for it! Here’s a a photo of my mini PA in mono, got it this week, took 3 1/2 weeks and I absolutely love it! I wanted something monogrammed, but something that’s on the inside of my bag just for me :smile: I also really like blue and purple, so I was able to customize perfectly and have a blue lining too! Enjoy.

View attachment 4513628
Those colors look fantastic! I’ll have to play around and see. :cool:

Reactions: DrTr
Not exactly a purchase but... My lovely SA advised me to bring in my 5-year-old empreinte Speedy B 30 which had an issue (long story but let’s just say ‘melting handles’!) So I brought it in and was told I could exchange it for full credit; caveat being the credit could only be used on leather items or on accessories.

She brought out every single empreinte bag in stock :nuts: (Surprisingly, DH said, ‘Oh all of them are nice!’ Probably in reaction to them giving FULL credit after FIVE years!)

I fell in love, and these two came home with us :heart:
The embossing looks great! Love MR in empreinte with that pop of red. I have a Speedy 25 and it always makes me :biggrin:

Reactions: happytrottinelf
I’d say go for it! Here’s a a photo of my mini PA in mono, got it this week, took 3 1/2 weeks and I absolutely love it! I wanted something monogrammed, but something that’s on the inside of my bag just for me :smile: I also really like blue and purple, so I was able to customize perfectly and have a blue lining too! Enjoy.

View attachment 4513628
Congratulations! I love this cutie:smile:
I have definitely contemplated getting one of these, but never tried these colors. I love the combo of blues, and the interior is gorgeous:heart:

Reactions: DrTr
Okaaay they're here! I've been patiently waiting all day. Final picture of the happy lil' family together :heart: I know these are the most basic purchases, but they make my heart so happy! And yes, the mini pochette is 100% cuter in person than when I saw it online.

Attachments

• IMG_8927.JPG
    IMG_8927.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_5689.JPG
    IMG_5689.JPG
    230.8 KB · Views: 915
  • IMG_4533.JPG
    IMG_4533.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 928
Congrats on all your gorgeous goodies SBD :smile:. The shoes are so you — i especially like the mono pop pair. And fantastic additions to your bandeau collection. Enjoy :smile:
Thanks, IM! :heart: I think the mono pop pair is my fave, too. And you know I can't resist a good bandeau.....I'm rarely without one!

Oh my dog, love it all! What great shoes. That faces bandeau is fantastic! Yes, sandal weather right now indeed, he will have to wait. Enjoy!
Thank you, @DrTr! I can't wait for cooler weather, and not just for the shoes!!:lol::biggrin:

Okaaay they're here! I've been patiently waiting all day. Final picture of the happy lil' family together :heart: I know these are the most basic purchases, but they make my heart so happy! And yes, the mini pochette is 100% cuter in person than when I saw it online.
Love your little guys! These tiny pochettes and other small items are so much fun, and just make the day (and the inside of our bags!) go better. Congrats!

Reactions: simplyredottb