Mini Zipped Bayswater

Looks cute! Rani, are you going to buy one?
I hopefully will be buying a black leather bag in April next year for my birthday. I was looking for a small black bag for weekends. I did really like it. For a small size it still seemed quite roomy. I also really like the Sac de jour Baby in the Souple leather and some of the LV leather bags, but this is a much better price and has a zipper on the top. Still trying to decide. I will update this thread if I do purchase it.

Reactions: Allthedays
I tried on the new mini size Zipped Bayswater last week and really liked it. It kind of reminded me of the Celine Nano. I love the size, zip top and carrying options. Anyone else like it?
View attachment 3869006
View attachment 3869007
I tried it on in person. I posted pics on another thread. It's the perfect size and good price point. no tax if your state doesn't have a Mulberry store. The red makes my heart sing.

I hopefully will be buying a black leather bag in April next year for my birthday. I was looking for a small black bag for weekends. I did really like it. For a small size it still seemed quite roomy. I also really like the Sac de jour Baby in the Souple leather and some of the LV leather bags, but this is a much better price and has a zipper on the top. Still trying to decide. I will update this thread if I do purchase it.
Hi did you ever buy one of these bags as I’m debating the same choices as you!, thanks

Hi did you ever buy one of these bags as I’m debating the same choices as you!, thanks
Hi, no I didn't. I did buy an LV bag a few months ago but realised I didn't feel comfortable about the open top so returned it. I would choose the Mulberry mini zipped Bayswater if I had to choose again. I love the size, the zipper closure and carrying options.

Hello - Try handbagangels.co.uk online. They do lots of sizes and colours but also do a bespoke service if you send them measurements!
I always buy my liners from them and they come beautifully packaged too!
Gilly