Chloe Faye Backpack!

Im thinking of getting the small Faye backpack but do you guys think that it will go out of style? I'm afraid that the bag is getting "phased out" because they're not offering as many colors anymore.

Im thinking of getting the small Faye backpack but do you guys think that it will go out of style? I'm afraid that the bag is getting "phased out" because they're not offering as many colors anymore.

I've been carrying the Rebecca Minkoff Julian for over four years now and just splurged on the Faye. Since the Faye can also be worn as a shoulder bag, I am ok with the investment.

I've grown to prefer backpacks for traveling and weekends shopping (hands free!) so I personally don't care if they fall out of favor :smile:

I've been carrying the Rebecca Minkoff Julian for over four years now and just splurged on the Faye. Since the Faye can also be worn as a shoulder bag, I am ok with the investment.

I've grown to prefer backpacks for traveling and weekends shopping (hands free!) so I personally don't care if they fall out of favor :smile:

Yeah, I like backpacks for traveling and for my commuting. What size do you have? Do you know if the small size ($1850) one will fit a 13" macbook?

Yeah, I like backpacks for traveling and for my commuting. What size do you have? Do you know if the small size ($1850) one will fit a 13" macbook?

I have the small. It wouldn't fit a macbook inside. It's big enough to carry plenty, but the dimensions are not big enough for a macbook. I don't think my iPad Pro would fit, either. Can check tonight :smile:

I have the Small backpack in Tan and I believe it won't really go out of style. I've had designer backpacks for years and never felt out of style. Even more so in this case as it's gorgeous leather/suede, a classic design, and can be worn multiple ways. That said, I'm not in NYC or LA and I'm not one to hop on every trend bandwagon.

My Faye Backpack is the most I've ever splurged on a bag and I'm comfortable that it will stand the test of time. I'm also 50yo and know my style at this point so I know I'll get many years of use out of this beautiful bag.

I walked into Bloomingdale's in San Francisco about 3 weeks ago and there was a small black one just sitting there on display. It came to just over $900 with all the discounts I got. Plus I got $300 as rewards on a gift card since I've got a black Bloom card. Sometimes you just get lucky. I wasn't even looking for a bag that day, and didn't want black, I wanted tan. But it was get this or get nothing. Now it's my most used bag. I would buy another if I saw one. I think the size is perfect, but the leather makes it very heavy when fully loaded.