Reveal!!! + Question

Luxlover13

Apr 23, 2019
I have been eyeing the Vavin in empreinte online for a couple of months now. Initially I wanted the noir color, because most of my other bags that I have (especially in black) have silver hardware and I wanted one with gold hardware.

When I went to go try it on in the store, I wasn’t in love with the noir for some reason so I asked to see the bag in creme and vison. I absolutely loved the creme but still wanted to see the vison in person. The SA told me that they are no longer making the vison color in the vavin and it was not available to order online or at any boutique in the country (US). She also didn’t have a bag that she could show me to compare the color to.

I called client services after leaving the store to make sure it wasn’t available to order and they told me the same info that it was being discontinued. I was ready to give up on it, but on Monday, I randomly used the find in store option and to my surprise it said that there was one in Seattle. I thought it was just a glitch, but I called the store immediately and even the SA over the phone was shocked that they had it in stock in vison. He was just as excited as I was lol and was super helpful. I placed the phone order and it arrived today!

Sorry for the long post, but my luck is never this good! Also, just wanted to point out that it’s true that you never know if you like a bag until you go try it on. I originally went in thinking to purchase the MM size in noir, but realized it was too big for me and didn’t love the color as much either for this certain bag.

I’m still debating whether to exchange for the creme because they’re both so beautiful. I really love both. What does everyone think of the vison color? Or if you have a bag in this color lmk how you feel about it!

PS- I also love how you can wear this bag different ways! (crossbody, shoulder, handheld)

Here she is; Vavin PM:

31C999E3-536F-4E92-9CA1-EC0957480194.jpeg
48F01E6E-8D55-4E4F-807C-36F0D613B3E7.jpeg
FB79435A-BEA2-4C28-B148-65A9FE0D6EB3.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been eyeing the Vavin in empreinte online for a couple of months now. Initially I wanted the noir color, because most of my other bags that I have (especially in black) have silver hardware and I wanted one with gold hardware.

When I went to go try it on in the store, I wasn’t in love with the noir for some reason so I asked to see the bag in creme and vison. I absolutely loved the creme but still wanted to see the vison in person. The SA told me that they are no longer making the vison color in the vavin and it was not available to order online or at any boutique in the country (US). She also didn’t have a bag that she could show me to compare the color to.

I called client services after leaving the store to make sure it wasn’t available to order and they told me the same info that it was being discontinued. I was ready to give up on it, but on Monday, I randomly used the find in store option and to my surprise it said that there was one in Seattle. I thought it was just a glitch, but I called the store immediately and even the SA over the phone was shocked that they had it in stock in vison. He was just as excited as I was lol and was super helpful. I placed the phone order and it arrived today!

Sorry for the long post, but my luck is never this good! Also, just wanted to point out that it’s true that you never know if you like a bag until you go try it on. I originally went in thinking to purchase the MM size in noir, but realized it was too big for me and didn’t love the color as much either for this certain bag.

I’m still debating whether to exchange for the creme because they’re both so beautiful. I really love both. What does everyone think of the vison color? Or if you have a bag in this color lmk how you feel about it!

PS- I also love how you can wear this bag different ways! (crossbody, shoulder, handheld)

Here she is; Vavin PM

View attachment 4511209
View attachment 4511210
View attachment 4511211
What a beautiful bag
Enjoy x

Not sure what it looks like in creme, but this is a beautiful color. Go hold it up to you clothes in your closet and see how it look with the clothes you wear. Congrats!

Here she is; Vavin PM:

View attachment 4511209
View attachment 4511210
View attachment 4511211

Gorgeous handbag! I love that color!!

What a beautiful bag
Enjoy x
Lovely bag. Enjoy!
Beautiful
I love this color it’s beautiful ❤️❤️
Love that color!!!
Gorgeous handbag! I love that color!!
Gorgeous!
Love the bag in vision, congrats!
Love this color so much!!!! Big Congrats
Not sure what it looks like in creme, but this is a beautiful color. Go hold it up to you clothes in your closet and see how it look with the clothes you wear. Congrats!

Thank you so much everyone!!!