Jungle neverfull in noir or ivory?

jungle NF in noir or ivory?

• Total voters

simimi

O.G.
Jan 9, 2013
1DF9C956-CE52-4E73-B213-1A0D9CB1688B.jpeg Hi ladies, here is my dilemma... I originally ordered the NF in ivory from the jungle collection but ever since I’ve been having second thoughts about it because of the beige interior, but because I’ve paid for it and noir wasn’t available in stock at the time, I thought I had no choice. Anyway fast forward to pick up day, they actually had a noir in stock and in the end I walked out with the noir one...

But I’m still debating, my heart sang ivory when I first saw the collection online however I’m a v clumsy person in general and I’m just not sure with the beige interior (I think I probably won’t like the bag anymore if it gets dirty and will end up not using it after. I have thought about using a bag organizer but no because I like the slouchy look without) Whereas the caramel interior with the noir is very pretty and obviously noir is much more carefree and for that reason I own a lot of black bags already. Also I have a baby and toddler and I’ll be using this bag as a run around bag.

So do I play safe or risk it and exchange it for the white one??? PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE! :smile: thanks so much for reading and your inputs in advance xoxo

Last edited:
I like the ivory. It appears to be a 'happier' colour and makes the bag look 'lighter'. I have the ivory jungle zippy coin purse and love it. Went in intending to buy the noir but it was just too dark for my taste. It's all a matter of personal preference.

Reactions: sonia_bao
Honestly, we can't help a lot, most of us consider both (hell the whole collection) ugly af as well as tacky and kitsch.
From the least of two uglies, i would maybe get the ivoire, however i have absolutely no clue with what you would wear it, and honestly it would look like your toddler threw up on it :P
No offense, I just can't like it

I like the ivory. It appears to be a 'happier' colour and makes the bag look 'lighter'. I have the ivory jungle zippy coin purse and love it. Went in intending to buy the noir but it was just too dark for my taste. It's all a matter of personal preference.
Yes I agree, the white appealed to me more at first sight but I’m trying to be practical at the same time thinking that it will get ditched if it ever gets dirty thanks for commenting though

Honestly, we can't help a lot, most of us consider both (hell the whole collection) ugly af as well as tacky and kitsch.
From the least of two uglies, i would maybe get the ivoire, however i have absolutely no clue with what you would wear it, and honestly it would look like your toddler threw up on it :P
No offense, I just can't like it
No offense taken, I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea and that’s why I prefer it more bc a “standard” nf is seen everywhere and I love leopard prints!