What powerhouse perfume from the 80's would you wear today?

I picked up the bottle of Chloe today and was going to wear it for an outing with the DH but then had second thoughts as it's such a strong scent. Worried that the people sitting around us wouldn't appreciate it drifting their way. So many people at least around here are fragrance-adverse I've become reluctant to wear much fragrance, especially a heavy fragrance from the '80s. When I do I wear just a spritz or two of something very light like one of the Chanel Chance fragrances.

You could try spritzing some behind your knees or on your ankles, so the scent wafts up. It might be less overwhelming that way and at least it's not at nose level. I'm going to try this weekend!

514411_xlarge.jpg

For me, the first 80's fragrance I wore was Giorgio Beverly Hills. I was on line in a CVS and the woman in front of me was so well dressed, hair looked perfect, nails polished.......and she smelled great! Yeah, it was that strong, LOL! I asked her what she was wearing and she told me Giorgio Beverly Hills. It just sounded so chic to me, I had to have it. I think it was $50 which was a lot of money at the time, but I had to have it and bought it (after saving for it!). I don't know it it's even made anymore, but if there was a roller ball of it, I'd buy it and use it sparingly!