Shhhh!!!! We won't tell Mr. Vuitton about your non-Louis purchases ! ;)

This is a pre-owned bag (2013) from Fashionphile. It's a single flap, which I like, as well as being a roughed up leather and less less polished look due to the hardware. I definitely like the casual look of it being brown, too. It's just perfect for me! Thanks for letting me share. It's a CHANEL Crumpled Grained Calfskin Medium CC Crave Flap Brown. Excuse the cut and paste, but that's a doozy of a name!

Attachments

• IMG_0277.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_0277.HEIC.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_0278.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_0278.HEIC.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_0279.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_0279.HEIC.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 646
Reactions: KimTX
I bought another coach bag today. I am totally cheating on Mr LV. I just couldn’t help myself. I saw it when I picked up my Cassie bag and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. The bag’s name is the Riley Clutch chain bag. I have to take a little break from buying bags now. :smile::biggrin:
Congrats! I totally get what you mean!:drinks:
Enjoy your new beauties!

Reactions: COCOLUVR
Thank you. I used it this evening and someone stopped me to ask what kind of purse I was carrying. I said it was coach and she was shocked. She said “I thought they only made ugly bags” She liked it so much that she was going to buy the purse tomorrow.
I think Coach’s recent designs are simple and classic looking, great improvement from the busy and too trendy designs a few years back. I’m half hoping that Cassie goes on sale here in Singapore, so that I can justify buying it. With a black empreinte PM in my collection, I don’t know whether I should get the Cassie..

I think Coach’s recent designs are simple and classic looking, great improvement from the busy and too trendy designs a few years back. I’m half hoping that Cassie goes on sale here in Singapore, so that I can justify buying it. With a black empreinte PM in my collection, I don’t know whether I should get the Cassie..
I totally agree with you about Coach. It wasn’t even on my radar until the Cassie bag. I had the reverse mono PM and ended up returning it because of the glazing issue and the monogram not lining up. I was starting to miss it (pm) so when Cassie popped on the scene I knew I had to get it.
I guess since you have the PM this bag might seem redundant but with a price tags of $350 it might be worth it to get one. I like that I don’t have to baby this bag. It’s a great versatile bag.❤️

Do it!! I have the PM in noir and the Cassie in black haha

Reactions: COCOLUVR and leooh
That's what I really love about the Cassie...I don't have to baby it or worry about it at all.
I totally agree with you about Coach. It wasn’t even on my radar until the Cassie bag. I had the reverse mono PM and ended up returning it because of the glazing issue and the monogram not lining up. I was starting to miss it (pm) so when Cassie popped on the scene I knew I had to get it.
I guess since you have the PM this bag might seem redundant but with a price tags of $350 it might be worth it to get one. I like that I don’t have to baby this bag. It’s a great versatile bag.❤️

Reactions: COCOLUVR
It just came and with a personalized tag! I ordered the boring black coach Cassie. I live in jeans and don’t baby my bags so it just made the most sense. I put my kids initials and a dog print for my dog.
Hope you enjoy yours! I carried mine for two days and then gave it to my 17 year-old. It’s just too small for me; I’m so glad I discovered that with the Coach version and not the Empreinte PM I was considering! I have to carry a rescue spinhaler because I have asthma so the Cassie is too small to travel with for me. It would be fine as a day bag but I have others I like more in my collection for that. I brought my Chalk Rogue on my trip instead. :smile:

The Cassie a great bag at a compelling price point for anyone who needs to carry a little less than I do. My daughter loves it so I have no regrets about buying it.

This is a pre-owned bag (2013) from Fashionphile. It's a single flap, which I like, as well as being a roughed up leather and less less polished look due to the hardware. I definitely like the casual look of it being brown, too. It's just perfect for me! Thanks for letting me share. It's a CHANEL Crumpled Grained Calfskin Medium CC Crave Flap Brown. Excuse the cut and paste, but that's a doozy of a name!

Gorgeous! This is actually not called "crumpled grain". It is a caviar, and the actual name escapes me at the moment....but it is a caviar and this washed style caviar is actually my favorite.