All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hi, I was just watching a vlog on the Fendi cafe and saw these bags. Skip to 7:55 to see the bags:
Or view this link to read about the Peekaboo bar:
https://www.windowswear.com/fendi-opens-cafe-and-customizable-peekaboo-bar-in-london/
Seems like it is only available in London. Correct me if I'm wrong :smile:. Hope it will be available worldwide. The new defender can be personalized with your name. So excited! :heart:
Pictures do not belong to me and are taken from the link above:

Thank you! I swa the
Hi, I was just watching a vlog on the Fendi cafe and saw these bags. Skip to 7:55 to see the bags:
Or view this link to read about the Peekaboo bar:
https://www.windowswear.com/fendi-opens-cafe-and-customizable-peekaboo-bar-in-london/
Seems like it is only available in London. Correct me if I'm wrong :smile:. Hope it will be available worldwide. The new defender can be personalized with your name. So excited! :heart:
Pictures do not belong to me and are taken from the link above:

Thank you, Angel! I saw the video too that's why I was searching for more info. I am most excited about the handles. I think that looks pretty cool but I couldnt figure out whether this will be a worldwide thing.

I saw the video yesterday and I couldn't believe it! More customization! I wonder if the handle adds weight and if it will scratch up the metal when it's taken on/off a lot. I'm actually not crazy about the defenders that I saw on the video at least. The whole name part makes me feel like a kid's school bag. Maybe it'll look better in-person.
Some of the handles are quite pricey. Apparently there's real stones in them :shocked: I like that Fendi is coming out with new defenders. Still haven't found one that I love enough to purchase. You can always opt out of the personalization, if the name part is too much for you.

I am thinking of getting a pre-loved, large peekaboo. I need a nice travel bag, and this one is so elegant. I've been checking out different interiors and hardware, but all black on the exterior (I like the ghw or the silver & gold hw mix). I have questions for some Peekaboo people.

1. In your experience, is it a good travel bag? The large is big, which I want, but does the middle partition make it a bit smaller? Harder to get into? I've looked at them before and tried them on but there is nothing like actually owning a bag for more than a week to know this...

2. Are the double closures pretty secure? I usually like a zip for a travel bag so stuff doesn't fall out, but those beautiful closures seem secure, to me anyway, but I don't know.

3. Is the long additional strap comfortable when you're lugging around a lot of stuff?

Thanks much!

Hi guys, I found this little spot on the side of my dove grey selleria mini peekaboo today :'( tried applying a little leather conditioner to it but it can't be removed. Any idea what the spot is and how I can get it removed? I forgot to store my strap separately and am wondering if somehow the glazing melted due to the humidity and got onto the bag?

Other deets: I got the bag from a Fendi boutique last July so is it still under some kind of a warranty?

Much thanks for all your help!

Attachments

• 15643761325337368194773434152005.jpg
    15643761325337368194773434152005.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 500
Hi guys, I found this little spot on the side of my dove grey selleria mini peekaboo today :'( tried applying a little leather conditioner to it but it can't be removed. Any idea what the spot is and how I can get it removed? I forgot to store my strap separately and am wondering if somehow the glazing melted due to the humidity and got onto the bag?

Other deets: I got the bag from a Fendi boutique last July so is it still under some kind of a warranty?

Much thanks for all your help!
It looks like it can be glazing. You can bring it back to Fendi if it bothers you, and it should be covered since you got it within a year ago.

Hi guys. What peekaboo would you recommend? Selleria or normal? And size small or medium regular? For daywear.
Also I’m planning to buy pre-loved. What would you recommend to look for not to get fake.

Hi guys. What peekaboo would you recommend? Selleria or normal? And size small or medium regular? For daywear.
Also I’m planning to buy pre-loved. What would you recommend to look for not to get fake.
Selleria all the way! And it has to be a size that fits everything you need that also matches your body shape and height, so try both sizes on in store to see which one works better.

If you choose pre-loved, then the first places that come to mind are Fashionphile and Yoogi's Closet, but be sure to have them authenticated here first in the Authenticate This Fendi thread.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Selleria all the way! And it has to be a size that fits everything you need that also matches your body shape and height, so try both sizes on in store to see which one works better.

If you choose pre-loved, then the first places that come to mind are Fashionphile and Yoogi's Closet, but be sure to have them authenticated here first in the Authenticate This Fendi thread.
Thank u

Reactions: averagejoe
Hi guys. I have never had peekaboo and plan to buy one. Just saw one pre loved beige Selleria regular. Girl says it’s just worn few times over 3 years. What do you think a good price would be?

I bought a men’s peekaboo last year and I’m finding that it doesn’t stand upright on its own any longer. I haven’t abused it or anything and have even shelved it for months while I used other bags. Some reason, it falls forward when there’s nothing in the back compartment as a counterweight. Is this physics or poor design? Anyone else have this problem?
What exactly happens? I didn’t really understand :smile:

Hey Ladies,
I got my nappa mini about 4 months ago and I’ve gotten really bad corner wear. I always keep my bags off the floor and am conscious about it banging on walls/people when I wear it.
Have you guys experienced this before? Would Fendi be able to do something about this?

Attachments

• 7856580F-BE35-483D-9924-48700BAF6CA4.jpeg
    7856580F-BE35-483D-9924-48700BAF6CA4.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 633
  • 565DC736-FD2C-48A6-8139-8E53DCC80851.jpeg
    565DC736-FD2C-48A6-8139-8E53DCC80851.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 625
  • E6E3D9CA-9561-413C-80EF-E7A9FD164FE3.jpeg
    E6E3D9CA-9561-413C-80EF-E7A9FD164FE3.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 634
  • 2ECCB80A-3FD1-4BBD-B113-811911CACC10.jpeg
    2ECCB80A-3FD1-4BBD-B113-811911CACC10.jpeg