Purse Organizer for Nodini?

Does anyone use purse organizer for Nodini, mostly to keep the shape? especially Samorga? TIA!
It’s small enough I’d be concerned with losing valuable space, so I’ve never considered an organizer.

ETA: Although I am starting the hunt for a slim organizer for a SE hobo I just received... so I can understand your issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: dyyong
It’s small enough I’d be concerned with losing valuable space, so I’ve never considered an organizer.

ETA: Although I am starting the hunt for a slim organizer for a SE hobo I just received... so I can understand your issue.
Would be nice if it can keep its shape.

India is right, the nodini won’t lose its shape. That said, because the leather is soft, the bag will soften. The corner edges will round out a bit. The length will also soften but never so far as to fall in on itself—perhaps a slouch.

If you’re looking for a structured crossbody, you might want to consider one of the new designs. I think the leather being used for some is calf which will stay stiffer. The new casette bag may work.

I haven't heard of the Nodini having trouble with keeping its shape; however, I guess, like any purse, if it is continually overloaded, that might be an issue. But it's such a small bag, really, I can't imagine...

India is right, the nodini won’t lose its shape. That said, because the leather is soft, the bag will soften. The corner edges will round out a bit. The length will also soften but never so far as to fall in on itself—perhaps a slouch.

If you’re looking for a structured crossbody, you might want to consider one of the new designs. I think the leather being used for some is calf which will stay stiffer. The new casette bag may work.
Thank you ladies, I’ll continue my search

i have quite a few Nodinis, and one in XL size, and i never needed any organizer, imo it will only use the room. I have never had any issues with the loose shape, or deforming any of my Nodinis, some might be softer and floppier when empty, but once i fill them with my stuff they are back to normal :yes:

i have quite a few Nodinis, and one in XL size, and i never needed any organizer, imo it will only use the room. I have never had any issues with the loose shape, or deforming any of my Nodinis, some might be softer and floppier when empty, but once i fill them with my stuff they are back to normal :yes:
Good to know, thank you!

Reactions: ksuromax
For what its worth, I have a double compartment nodini and I always have an umbrella within. It never lost its shape and has the capacity of a small handbag. It will get softer with usage but no deformation of shape. It is a very well made piece. I agree as well that an organiser will take up too much space and I am an avid bag organiser user. For the nodini however, I don't feel it needs an organiser unless you carry very little and want specific compartments for specific things.

For what its worth, I have a double compartment nodini and I always have an umbrella within. It never lost its shape and has the capacity of a small handbag. It will get softer with usage but no deformation of shape. It is a very well made piece. I agree as well that an organiser will take up too much space and I am an avid bag organiser user. For the nodini however, I don't feel it needs an organiser unless you carry very little and want specific compartments for specific things.
Thank you for the insight, really helps! ^_^

Reactions: frenziedhandbag