Dudes and their Diors

Here they are! I wanted the DiorQuake belt since seeing it on the runway but it was so over-sized that it would only work on women. Then they came out with the smaller size which was perfect for me.
View attachment 4235642
How do you like this belt? I just ordered the bigger one from Dior.com. I have no idea if I ordered the correct size or not. I am thinking it is going to be too big like my Gucci belts. I have a size 85 in Gucci and they are a bit too big on me. I wear a size 27/28 jean and bought the 85. Thanks!

DH.jpg
cda680e1201d8614cf262d0a69532c52.jpg

These 2 are so, so good. The price though...

View attachment 4486439 View attachment 4486438 View attachment 4486437 View attachment 4486436 View attachment 4486435 Dior dudes, I bought this roller bag but returned it because there was some sort of stain on it. I saw the same stain on the only other roller that was in store. I really like this bag but did I make a mistake in returning it? The SA didn’t think it was a stain and just a characteristic of the nylon. It’s probably hard to see but I saw it pretty quick. I also felt maybe this is a “cool” bag for now but not a forever bag. I do however love this oblique Sakura tie :heart:
I agree with @dondontown . These stains aren't supposed to be there.

I LOVE that tie!!!

How do you like this belt? I just ordered the bigger one from Dior.com. I have no idea if I ordered the correct size or not. I am thinking it is going to be too big like my Gucci belts. I have a size 85 in Gucci and they are a bit too big on me. I wear a size 27/28 jean and bought the 85. Thanks!
I like the belt but don't wear it very often because I don't usually wear a belt. Mine is 85 and I have the same waist size as you, and is perfect. The 5 holes makes it easier to size tighter if necessary. The larger one is quite thick and can be worn over a fitted long coat, too.

I’ve been waiting for this to be released....gorgeous. What do you all think?
View attachment 4493508 View attachment 4493509

I thought I liked it, but when I tried it on in the store, it didn't do much. The embroideries against the dark canvas are hard to see the details from I remember. Personally, I still love the leather version.
I tried this on while on vacation and it was not as nice as I imagined it to be. I like the blue monogram canvas version more, including the feel of the blue canvas compared to this stiffer one. And since it is the same price as the leather one, I'd go with the leather one instead.

The Rimowa bags are seriously jaw-dropping. I got in touch with my SA as soon as the photos surfaced lol. I also want to know what the price list is going to look like.. :smile:
Wanted to reach out to one of my SAs too but felt like it was too soon :lol: He did share with me the price list of the FW19 collection prior to its launch though (the actual pdf file, I was shocked) so I think in a few months I'll try to get the SS20's list :rolleyes: