• LV pochette metis

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Hermes Evelyne pm

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmatt33

Oct 24, 2016
looking for a leather crossbody that isn’t heavy as I have back issues. The bags I’m looking at are as follows

Bottega Veneta Nodini
LV pochette metis
Hermes Evelyne pm

Thoughts.

Nodini is definitely the lightest of these three. I have a Nodini and an Evelyne PM, and it’s not even close. What I will say is the Evelyne, while heavier, is super comfortable to carry because of the wide canvas strap. It depends on what you need to carry. The Nodini is very light, but also holds the least of these three options.

Reactions: jellyv and kmatt33
I purchased a Evelyne PM recently and may sell it. It is an easy bag, but it can get heavy since it does sling low. I don't carry much with me and only carry a LV 6 key holder with a few cards, small mesh makeup bag that carries eyedrops, lotion, and chapstick and tissues, a sunglasses case, and Calvi card case to hold some cash. The bag is beautiful but with the little things I carry the bag feels so heavy. I wanted this bag to work out for me.

Reactions: jill39 and kmatt33
I purchased a Evelyne PM recently and may sell it. It is an easy bag, but it can get heavy since it does sling low. I don't carry much with me and only carry a LV 6 key holder with a few cards, small mesh makeup bag that carries eyedrops, lotion, and chapstick and tissues, a sunglasses case, and Calvi card case to hold some cash. The bag is beautiful but with the little things I carry the bag feels so heavy. I wanted this bag to work out for me.

I’m actually thinking about letting my Evelyne 29 go as well. It’s beautiful but I find it uncomfortable and heavy. This is a bag I want to love, but I’m not loving it. I like the Nodini the best out of the ones you listed. Super light.

If you're open to contemporary, I bought this bag in navy on a recent trip to New Zealand, and it's fantastic. It's sleek, very lightweight, and very practical. I'm typically a big bag snob and haven't bought a contemporary bag in over a decade, but I really fell in love with this, and my bf thinks it looks cooler than all of my luxe bags for casual days. I don't even notice that I have it on.

https://deadlyponies.com/au/shop/cross-body-bags/mr-siamese-midi-2/black/