Crossbody Phone Bag

Feb 25, 2018
Hello all!!! Hope everybody is doing well. I was browsing the Coach Outlet and saw the North/South Crossbody Phone Bag and was wondering if anyone has experience with these little bags. I love the idea, because I am a guy who hates pockets for things. But in all honesty I'm not sure if I would feel 'not like me' using one. Anyone that has experience with these, I would love to hear if you think they're convenient or not!!

Thank you again PF :smile:

I saw a few at the store. I think it would be a good idea if the phone is all you need to carry, plus a few cards, and if you don't need to access your phone too often.
Also, since the bag is small, trying to get in and out of the bag seems like it would be difficult. The flap would bother me as well. Just my opinion.

Reactions: AManIntoFashion
I saw a few at the store. I think it would be a good idea if the phone is all you need to carry, plus a few cards, and if you don't need to access your phone too often.
Also, since the bag is small, trying to get in and out of the bag seems like it would be difficult. The flap would bother me as well. Just my opinion.

Thank you for responding!! I appreciate your opinion!! :smile:

Reactions: Sunshine mama