My very first LV bag - reveal from Australia!

aussiechic

Mar 18, 2013
Hello lovely people.

So after years (and I mean years) of dreaming and a few threads with plenty of questions I finally bought an LV bag!!!

If you followed my recent thread you'll know how much I wanted a bag, but also how I didn't know how to deal with the guilt. I then didn't think my tax was going to cover the bag and some other clothing necessities...but I did it!

Introducing the gorgeous Speedy 30 in damier ebene!

I. Love. Her.

I went into the Collins Street store in Melbourne and was served by Jasmine. It was busy, but not crazy so. I asked to see the Alma BB in mono and DE...no mono in stock + speedy 30 in the same prints.

I went in there fairly sold on the Alma. Boy was I wrong! I tried the Alma on and hated how it looked on me. It really is the cutest bag, but as I am an Australian 16 (US 12) clothing size it feel too small for my frame. Next up...the Speedy. Well when the SA had set out the DE and Mono next to each other my thoughts of staying DE went out the window. I LOVED the mono. However, when I went to the mirror I knew almost instantly that the DE was for me.

Well then the SA of course wanted me to see the Speedy 30 b...I tried it on, but was not a fan at all. If you posted on the other thread that the b was a must have...I'm sorry. I just didn't like it. It felt bulk, and jutted out. I also felt like for me it was more casual and just not what I wanted. I think I'd like to try the Speedy b in the 25...and maybe the mono.

Isn't it weird...when you know, you know.

I'm so excited to take her out for a spin.

P.S. I'm still lusting after SLG...my poor bank account haha.20190721_194659.jpg 20190721_194629.jpg 20190721_194616.jpg

Hello lovely people.

So after years (and I mean years) of dreaming and a few threads with plenty of questions I finally bought an LV bag!!!

If you followed my recent thread you'll know how much I wanted a bag, but also how I didn't know how to deal with the guilt. I then didn't think my tax was going to cover the bag and some other clothing necessities...but I did it!

I. Love. Her.

I went into the Collins Street store in Melbourne and was served by Jasmine. It was busy, but not crazy so. I asked to see the Alma BB in mono and DE...no mono in stock + speedy 30 in the same prints.

I went in there fairly sold on the Alma. Boy was I wrong! I tried the Alma on and hated how it looked on me. It really is the cutest bag, but as I am an Australian 16 (US 12) clothing size it feel too small for my frame. Next up...the Speedy. Well when the SA had set out the DE and Mono next to each other my thoughts of staying DE went out the window. I LOVED the mono. However, when I went to the mirror I knew almost instantly that the DE was for me.

Well then the SA of course wanted me to see the Speedy 30 b...I tried it on, but was not a fan at all. If you posted on the other thread that the b was a must have...I'm sorry. I just didn't like it. It felt bulk, and jutted out. I also felt like for me it was more casual and just not what I wanted. I think I'd like to try the Speedy b in the 25...and maybe the mono.

P.S. I'm still lusting after SLG...my poor bank account haha.View attachment 4494902 View attachment 4494903 View attachment 4494904
Congratulations on your new Speedy!
Enjoy it for years to come.

Hello lovely people.

I. Love. Her.

P.S. I'm still lusting after SLG...my poor bank account haha.View attachment 4494902 View attachment 4494903 View attachment 4494904

Love it. Congrats on your 1st LV!

Reactions: aussiechic
Hello lovely people.

I. Love. Her.

Great choices for both! I love the speedy in DE! Such a classic piece! Wear them in good health♥️

Congrats!! I’m eyeing for a speedy b25 myself. It is interesting that you mentioned you prefer the non bandoulier version I thought they are similar except for the strap wrap around. Going to have to try it out in store

Hello lovely people.

I. Love. Her.

Congrats on your new bag. I actually sold my speedy b 25 DE and purchased your exact bag. I love it. Enjoy your new baby. :smile:

Reactions: aussiechic and pjhm