Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Does the Grandma Stitch Cardigan run short? Looks kinda cute so am wondering. I didn't see it in my store.
I actually tried one on last night at my store and liked it enough to buy it lol
I’m 5’5 125ish pds and the Small was perfect, it was loose enough to be comfy but not overly baggy. It hits right above my hips, def didn’t cover my bum, but I didn’t feel like it ran short. HTH :smile:

Reactions: p3b
Ugh, so although the gray Live in Joggers shipped today, the black ones were just canceled! That is pretty lame since the size I ordered was showing available for at least 2 hours after I purchased them.... As I said, never count your chickens! I placed an order at Nordstrom Rack for some black North Face joggers to cover my bases, but they are about 3" shorter inseam per the description - so we'll see!

I guess I should count myself lucky as this is my first cancellation, and basically everything has shipped thus far except for some candles!

Did a large pick-up at Nordstrom this weekend!

Keep
Caslon® Leather Moto Jacket with Removable Hood (Regular & Petite) - love this one! I've been looking for a leather jacket. Wish I was able to try it in Petite though since the sleeves are a little long and I wouldn't mind the jacket shorter.
KUT from the Kloth Donna High Waist Skinny Jeans
Halogen® Square Neck Tee - love the square neckline, though it's a looser fit than I expected

On the fence:
BLANKNYC Crop Suede Trucker Jacket - cute and would be perfect with dresses, but it looks a lot like a crop jean jacket I already own
SPANX® Faux Leather Leggings (Petite) - a tad long even in petite
Bernardo Hooded Faux Wrap Coat - it looks cute but the material is like a thick, long sweatshirt, which doesn't seem very practical

Return:
Kenneth Cole New York Hooded Wool Blend Duffle Coat - is as boxy as it looks
BB Dakota Crop Jumpsuit - uncomfortably short
Hinge Sleeveless Popover Dress - runs large, feels cheap
KUT from the Kloth Donna High Waist Ponte Skinny Pants - soo comfortable. feels like sweatpants, but I can see the pocket lining
Zella Body Fusion Sports Bra - zero support and squeezes the armpit fat
Topshop Supersoft Deep Hem Crewneck Sweater - too boxy and overwhelming for my frame

Reactions: nikki626 and kadya