Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Seems like we have had mixed reviews on the Treasure & Bond Cozy V-Neck Sweater with one saying it is itchy and one liking it. There is only one two star review. Anyone else have experience trying it on or purchasing it? Still debating it so would appreciate it :smile:
Not sure if this is too late. I ordered this and I'm returning it because I thought it was too itchy. I do have sensitive skin, so maybe others wouldn't be bothered. I just know that I wouldn't wear something that wasn't super comfortable for me.

Reactions: WishList986 and p3b
This happened to me last year. I had to have things delivered to a small mountain town. And there is no US mail, just Fedex and UPS. Well, there is mail, but you have to have rent a box, but no mail person delivers to the house. And the post office automatically ships everything back. Well I forgot that Nordstrom uses the USPS to deliver items, too. And when i saw online that they were delivering two boxes through the US mail, I called customer service and tried to get them to change delivery. But the CS person I talked to said that she used to live in the same small mountain town. And she said she'd call that post office and tell them to hold the package for me. I couldn't believe it. And darn if she didn't do just that. And the post office held the boxes for me. These were big boxes, too (those Kennebuck throws). This. This is the reason I still shop at Nordstrom. But lately, especially this NAS, I'm beginning to wonder what's happened to Customer Service.
Wow, thanks for that post! I will see if they will do this for me. It's the exact same situation here. The USPS will send it back or if they do have it, they typically charge extra to let me take the item (and I already paid extra for shipping). I'll keep my fingers crossed that I am somehow able to to get this to work.

Reactions: rebk
There were no DL1961 Jean's in the sale this year. I like that brand they are pretty long for us tall gals....LOL. I picked up some Reformation Jean's that weren't in the sale but fit nicely and hit at my ankle like i like

Longchamp le pliage expandable tote

First time purchasing. Debating on keeping all 3, esp since they're offered every year. Might keep 1 to try and 1 for my mom.

Bad
Slight chemical smell, not as big expanded. Won't replace a duffle bag for longer trips. I think there's a bigger size they offer? Inside doesn't feel as nice as my herve chapelier.

Someone mentioned there's white peeking out from stitching. I see it, but only on the fig color.

Good
All the colors are beautiful, size is adjustable, lightweight, perfect for gym, or casual work places.

20190720_154956.jpg

Reactions: Hoya94
Went to the mall today and there was one random BP leopard cardigan hanging on the rack in my size (M) so I bought it. I had ordered it on the first day of early access and it was canceled.

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-long-leopard-jacquard-cardigan/4945704

I also saw the Veronica Beard red jacket and I think it looks way better in person. It was in a really small size (0 or 2) or else I would have been tempted.

I really want this Vince sweater but I think I will wait and see if it gets marked down further this fall.

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-mixed-cable-wool-cashmere-blend-sweater/5206464