LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

holy **** i actually just read through your entire thread. where in canada are you from? i'm canadian too. omg we do have a similar situation going on, but i'm glad the store director involved and she's on it. if it wasn't for her, i think i would be losing my mind.
I’m in AB :smile: I now wonder if sometimes the ship to store option runs into a hiccup which causes a shipment error...

I wanted to report back on my cracked canvas issue. My bag was starting to crack in multiple places on the canvas where it covers the zipper. LV repair deemed the bag defective. Now I am on the waitlist for another PSM to come in #3 on the waitlist. My other option is an exchange for another bag in stock. They said they would not issue a credit note.

I am glad they took care of me. They also said manufacturing has fixed the issue. Not sure if that is the case. Now waiting for my replacement to come in.

Reactions: waterina
I wanted to report back on my cracked canvas issue. My bag was starting to crack in multiple places on the canvas where it covers the zipper. LV repair deemed the bag defective. Now I am on the waitlist for another PSM to come in #3 on the waitlist. My other option is an exchange for another bag in stock. They said they would not issue a credit note.

I am glad they took care of me. They also said manufacturing has fixed the issue. Not sure if that is the case. Now waiting for my replacement to come in.
Really missing this piece as I returned it yesterday. But with so many issues I don’t want to find out!