My new beauty....Reverse OnTheGo

Congrats! It's a really cool bag! My friend let me wear her OnTheGo bag and I think it looks much better in person and I love the longer strap! Much more useful than the shorter traditional straps on totes.

Reactions: MJDaisy
Congratulations:smile:
I love this bag :smile:. The attention to detail and the quality of the canvas is just perfect. I’ve only used mine a few times and numerous people have complimented it.

I have been coveting the OnTheGo for weeks...I wanted either creme or reverse mono, and my luck struck this weekend when I found the reverse OnTheGo at my local LV. I love how large this bag is and how much it fits! Thanks for letting me share some pics :heart:

View attachment 4491615 View attachment 4491616 View attachment 4491617 View attachment 4491618

LOVE it!

I've looked online and might be missing it somehow - is this bag available in the US? I saw someone in ATL a few days ago with the pink and yellow version, but don't see it on the US website.

LOVE it!

I've looked online and might be missing it somehow - is this bag available in the US? I saw someone in ATL a few days ago with the pink and yellow version, but don't see it on the US website.
The colored versions of this bag are available on the site but they constantly say “call for availability” so they’re not *actually* available! The reverse isn’t on the website at all but I went to my local lV and scored some luck! She told me there were 21 available in the USA on the date of my purse (last Saturday). I would recommend talking to your LV and good luck :heart:

The colored versions of this bag are available on the site but they constantly say “call for availability” so they’re not *actually* available! The reverse isn’t on the website at all but I went to my local lV and scored some luck! She told me there were 21 available in the USA on the date of my purse (last Saturday). I would recommend talking to your LV and good luck :heart:

Ha! Interesting.....just one more nuance about purchasing LV bags. As a newbie, I'm wondering if a large part of the appeal is the exclusivity of finding particular styles and colors. So, is it the chase that makes the purse desirable or the purse itself? Maybe some of both!