First B! Green B30 in Malachite goes to Ibiza

Jul 7, 2012
2688BC88-F966-4493-9D79-4FAAD0F85D4E.jpeg I grabbed the first little scarves I could find to cover the handles, I need to get thinner ones, but I don’t want to ruin the handles with all the sunscreen. My god, this bag is beautiful! The leather, the weight, it’s intoxicating.

I got this second hand, the condition was like new, and Malachite has been one of my favourite greens that got away...absolutely in love. I already had her sleep next to me haha.

I can’t wait to wear it but a bit self conscious about people noticing. What was it like the first time for you? I want to wear it all the time. I wear beautiful bags only for myself, like most of us here I guess

Anyway just wanted to share immediately :smile: i selected it in person but then had it shipped, and only just received it

View attachment 4493371 I grabbed the first little scarves I could find to cover the handles, I need to get thinner ones, but I don’t want to ruin the handles with all the sunscreen. My god, this bag is beautiful! The leather, the weight, it’s intoxicating.

I got this second hand, the condition was like new, and Malachite has been one of my favourite greens that got away...absolutely in love. I already had her sleep next to me haha.

I can’t wait to wear it but a bit self conscious about people noticing. What was it like the first time for you? I want to wear it all the time. I wear beautiful bags only for myself, like most of us here I guess

Anyway just wanted to share immediately :smile: i selected it in person but then had it shipped, and only just received it
Congrats!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! And yes, when you carry her, you feel like a million dollars ( and for some reason, I always just stand straighter- Hermes is SUCH a good influence on me!) Enjoy!!

View attachment 4493371 I grabbed the first little scarves I could find to cover the handles, I need to get thinner ones, but I don’t want to ruin the handles with all the sunscreen. My god, this bag is beautiful! The leather, the weight, it’s intoxicating.

I can feel your excitement and I am excited for you. Such a beautiful bag. Wear it with confidence. Malachite is a beautiful color.

Reactions: love_potion_9
Beautiful bag! I wouldn’t worry about people noticing. Most people are so into themselves that they wouldn’t notice if your hair was on fire. :lol: And those that do notice would probably appreciate the bags beauty! Enjoy!

that is true. I used to be a bit self conscious when I got my first Chanel flap but now it's like nothing, nobody really cares