Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Spanx active cropped leggings. TTS or go up a size for even more opacity.

Leggings that feel silky to the touch, but with compression. Returning since I prefer the 7/8 version.

Bad
Because its cropped, I need to pull it up way close to my knees to get the hem not to pucker, and hug my leg properly. Result is a look that's too cropped for my liking. Probably not an issue for non petites.

Good
At least one inch off everywhere after putting them on, and I can still breathe no prob, comfy to boot (gotta invest their new technology).

Reactions: WishList986
Slip for beauty sleep in caramel pillowcases.

Ah, come home to mama. Finally something that is quality and I'll be using right away. Fyi, this is my second set.

Bad
If anyone knows where to get this pillowcase set cheaper than NAS prices, pls share bc that's the only downside.

Good
Won't wax poetics, but it is by far a luxury item that I can say I've used more than any bag, jewelry, shoes, watch, whatever. So silky, heavenly to sleep on, keeps its quality year on year.
20190719_010906.jpg

The Packable Print Shopper is back in stock! I just ordered one and it’s not showing sold out, so hopefully that means there’s more than just a couple.
Thanks for posting! I grabbed a 2, one for me & one as a gift... I’ve had my eye on this for a few days :smile:
I also grabbed a pair of the Zella joggers that everyone is posting about. I wanted the black ones but maybe the gray will be a nice change? Hopefully they all ship! https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-live-in-jogger-pants/5220579

I agree on the Longchamp tote! The site showed a gunmetal and the navy early this morning. I should have ordered on the first day for cardholders, but I had other things on my list. Good luck!
Thanks for the luck! I just got a shipping notice on gunmetal :nuts: Did you place an order for one?
Literally everything I’ve ordered is being shipped separately so I’m anticipating like 7+ boxes soon!

That Avec coat looks nice. Was it just the sizing or is there some other reason you don’t like it?
This one? https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/avec-l...t_p&sp_source=rakuten&sp_campaign=oGj7akNVsTg

No.. it was size/fit.. even up a size, I think the fit on me have been wonky but I have large upper arms, big boobs and narrow shoulders so sometimes coats are hard to fit. The faux fur was cozy feeling and the buttons were nice. I liked that it had a "cotton" type lining and not that slippery poly.

Reactions: rivoli
So.. I chatted earlier today with CS about wanting to check status on my limbo items and trying to cancel 1 order and ... I just now got a notification that one of the orders that included a sold out item shipped.. the guy did say he would "personally keep an eye on my order" .. no clue if it's a coincidence or not but in this case, I think the "squeaky wheel" theory worked!

Reactions: rebk and Lauren0404
Commando faux leather leggings, better to go up a size, but TTS may work too if you like them tighter. Keeping.

Look if the faux leather is actual not bad. Inseam length is perfect for petites.

Bad
Really high waisted, like 2 in above my belly button tho not bad if you've a longer torso. There is a slight smell so I'll see if it dissipates after air out.

Good
length, look and feel is pretty nice. Wasn't as hard to get on as I'd thought. I may try ordering my reg size only to see if the leg opening would be tighter.

20190719_013343.jpg

And my shopping continues..

Madewell jeans: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/madewell-ripped-10-inch-high-waist-crop-skinny-jeans-bixley/5269094
first time trying on madewell jeans these are super flattering and feel great. Have been stalking the button-up high waisted ones as a result and was successful in making the purchase (though it's still in the "getting ready" status so who knows if i'll even get them :P)

Alo yoga bra: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/alo-yoga-bra/4335494 got these both in the blue and lavender and they are so cute!

Halogen cardigan: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen-wool-cashmere-long-cardigan-regular-petite/5202707 ...my fourth cardigan purchase with this sale b/c you can't have too many right? lol. But seriously these are so nice and soft...