Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I've been obsessed with NAS ever since I saw a catalog as a teen in the 1990s, so I enjoy following this thread. It's too bad about the stock and CS problems the last several years... I try to approach the sale by checking against my wish list and with practicality in mind. My Longchamp expandable tote from 7 years ago is starting to fray at the corners, so I was relieved that my purchase didn't get cancelled (ordered last Friday in navy and it just arrived today). I also got these:
Eileen Fisher Boyfriend Jeans in black (I'm petite triangle shape; sized up)
Longchamp Sunglasses (Lightweight and does not slip down my nose)
Halogen tweed jacket in navy (Saw this in the store but had to stalk the site for my size)

For my kids:
Tea Collection dresses
See Kai Run Peyton that I've purchased the past 3 years for my youngest

FYI - you can bring/ship your 7 year old longchamp tote to a longchamp store and they will fix free of charge!

xx

I haven't bought much from this year's Anniversary sale but here's a couple of shoe reviews:

Asics Gel-Kayano 26. I've been buying Gel-Kayanos for over 10 years but the 26s are shorter (from heel to toe) than usual. Just order 1/2 size larger the other day and hope those work.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/asics-...crumb=Home/All Results&color=midnight/ almond

Sofft Malindi sandals. Sofft is another go-to brand for me. I tried on but didn't purchase these sandals as I thought the leather wasn't as soft as my other Soffts. The Malindi is a cute style and has a good heel height - 2".

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sofft-...adcrumb=Home/All Results&color=tomato leather

I have to try on my other purchases this weekend and see whether they're keepers.

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I didn’t want to jinx myself but now that it came I can rejoice :biggrin:

I saw a Balfern in pink pop up in what I thought might be my size very late on Tuesday. I had the option to do next day shipping for it (so it must have been a return to a store; I didn’t have that option the first three times I tried to order it) - I ponied up the extra $20 and crossed my fingers.

I have never owned an Allsaints jacket, and I wasn’t sure how the fit would be or if it would even be worth it. It is 100000% worth it and worth all that stalking I did! The leather is freaking BUTTER, the smell is divine, the fit is perfection. I was worried a 00 would be way too small but it fits very well over t-shirts. (I wouldn’t be able to layer, but I don’t wear sweaters under leather jackets anyway - just tees.) The crop hits in just the right spot, and the sleeves FINALLY aren’t too long on a regular sized jacket for this midget :P

Color is, as someone else showed, a pink with tan undertones. It was darker than I thought it was going to be, but I still love it. Front photo taken in bright light next to a big window, back photo taken in slightly dimmer light away from the window. It’s a little more pink in direct light, a little more tan otherwise. It is such a great neutral.

Thank you for letting me share my jacket journey and listening to me obsess over it! LOL

Allsaints Balfern leather jacket
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5274693
Oh I'm so happy for you!! I absolutely adore mine, and almost feel guilty that I lucked into mine by finding it in the store during ambassador pre-shop because so many folks have been stalking this one. I agree - the leather's amazing, it fits great, and the pink is such a great neutral. Congrats!!!

Reactions: kadya
Ordered 15 items pre-sale( 2 items were not sale items) 2 items canceled, 2 sent(the 2 non sale items), got a email tonight that 3 of the items I ordered on last Friday have finally shipped, leaving a total 8 items in limbo. Ordered 2 more sale items yesterday expecting a 50/50 chance of actually receiving them. I think the most frustrating part of this is it feels like they’re dragging it out. If you just don’t have it cancel it and I can move on. I understand that it may get shipped out from several different locations based on inventory. But honestly I’d rather have it all come at once. Getting 1-3 items here and then waiting to see if anything else I ordered might possibly come is exhausting.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/linea-paolo-faith-wedge-sneaker-women/4588485

Did anyone try on/purchase the Linea Paolo wedge sneakers? I love wedge sneakers and bought a few last year (Caslon and Steve Madden). I even bought a few from those brands to see how they are. I wear them to dress up an outfit, though I wished that sometimes my wedge sneakers were a bit more sleek and thought that maybe this sandal/sneaker combo would fit that bill. Any photos of you/others with them on would be great!

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/linea-paolo-faith-wedge-sneaker-women/4588485

Did anyone try on/purchase the Linea Paolo wedge sneakers? I love wedge sneakers and bought a few last year (Caslon and Steve Madden). I even bought a few from those brands to see how they are. I wear them to dress up an outfit, though I wished that sometimes my wedge sneakers were a bit more sleek and thought that maybe this sandal/sneaker combo would fit that bill. Any photos of you/others with them on would be great!

These are really cute and comfortable, but run a bit small. I’m typically a solid 7.5 or 38, but slightly wide feet (ie can size down in flip flops or open sandals sometimes to a 7). I’d definitely have gotten an 8, but the Camo and black were OOS at my store. Might still order these, but have an excess of shoes that already fill this niche in my wardrobe so trying to hold off.

They look better on than website pics!

Reactions: vanhbutterfly31
I am so happy I went to mall tonight and found my BP long Leopard cardigan. I went with an extra small as It ran big. I also bought a few bras Natori and Wacoal. I have tried to buy things smarter thing year and stuff I know I will like and also need. Also waiting for my order to ship for the Arcona magic Ice moisturizer and triad toner pads. I’m happy this year there’s not a lot I want so that helps as some things were not made with materiel I liked that I wanted. I thought about also getting the Trisha McEvoy set with the eye primer and mascara and I want the Charlotte eyeshadow palette but I feel it’s a lot of money for a small palette.

I placed two orders with expedited shipping. These Tucker and Tate glow PJs in the dark PJs arrived by UPS and my boys are happily sleeping in them.
Check out this Tucker + Tate Glow in the Dark Fitted Two-Piece Pajamas (Toddler Boys, Little Boys & Big Boys) from Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5183239

My PMD pro also ordered with expedited 2 day shipping was "delivered" by FedEx per tracking but was no where to be found. I called customer service and they are sending me a replacement with expedited shipping but ALSO by FedEx! :facepalm: I'm not sure whether this is going to make it or get delivered somewhere else again. Sigh!

Reactions: eleanors36