Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

How to scam the system as payback for this sh**show sale Lesson One: If you are going to the store to return things make sure that you first go into your account on the app and check your rewards and "get a note now" for the largest amount possible before returning. You will get to keep the note and your points will go negative.

How to scam the system as payback for this sh**show sale Lesson Two: If you are going to the store to return AND buy things or pick things up, do all of your pick-ups first (points aren't applied until you actually pick-up), then buy things, then go into your account and "get a note now" then after this is all completed, do your returns.

How to really screw the system because you are just pissed off and want the Nordstrom gods to suffer: Go to the store and buy many many expensive things. Use a double point day!! Then go into the app and "get a really big note now" then proceed to go return all the expensive things. Finally, go pick out some expensive things for free with your big notes that you didn't actually earn.

ETA: Of course, I am kidding :angel:

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I didn’t want to jinx myself but now that it came I can rejoice :biggrin:

I saw a Balfern in pink pop up in what I thought might be my size very late on Tuesday. I had the option to do next day shipping for it (so it must have been a return to a store; I didn’t have that option the first three times I tried to order it) - I ponied up the extra $20 and crossed my fingers.

I have never owned an Allsaints jacket, and I wasn’t sure how the fit would be or if it would even be worth it. It is 100000% worth it and worth all that stalking I did! The leather is freaking BUTTER, the smell is divine, the fit is perfection. I was worried a 00 would be way too small but it fits very well over t-shirts. (I wouldn’t be able to layer, but I don’t wear sweaters under leather jackets anyway - just tees.) The crop hits in just the right spot, and the sleeves FINALLY aren’t too long on a regular sized jacket for this midget :P

Color is, as someone else showed, a pink with tan undertones. It was darker than I thought it was going to be, but I still love it. Front photo taken in bright light next to a big window, back photo taken in slightly dimmer light away from the window. It’s a little more pink in direct light, a little more tan otherwise. It is such a great neutral.

Thank you for letting me share my jacket journey and listening to me obsess over it! LOL

Allsaints Balfern leather jacket
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5274693
Gosh that is just beautiful!!! I am so happy for you - I can feel your joy through the computer screen and it is so refreshing with all the not so joyful things happening with this sale. Thanks so much for sharing such a happy experience :smile:

This jacket is one of the things I ordered EIGHT GODDAM DAYS AGO that is still getting ready. It looks adorable but I wouldn't know as I have yet to see it in person and don't know if I ever will. Hmphf. Don't worry - it will probably cancel for me shortly and then ship to you. lol. Can you tell I am over this sale?!

Damn! Maybe it'll replenish tomorrow morning and we can both order it!

Reactions: buggiewomma
I had multiple orders and most of my stuff arrived. I have several items that didn't work out and I need to start sending things back. All of my orders were shipped and due to my current location, my only option is to ship back the returns. My question for people here is: can I send back items from different orders in one box or do they typically require a separate box for each shipment? I'd like to just combine all my returns, but I am worried it might somehow get messed up. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I've returned multiple orders in one box. For instance - order one had several items to return, order two had one. I taped the return slip to the one solo item, and inserted the other retuen slip in with the batch. No issues, but doesn't mean they can't happen

If you don't mind my asking, how is it not poking you in the side of the face if the post is in the center? From the look of the model picture I would have guessed the post was at the first or second point. They're on my list, so I'm interested.

I have sent back items from multiple orders in one box and never had a problem. I am very careful about packing though. I have all my forms filled out and neatly placed on top where the person can see them, and i keep careful notes about what was in what box with pictures in case there is a problem. It has always worked out okay.
the crawler hangs below the earlobe

Reactions: tarheelap
I think I've decided to return the Ugg bootie. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ugg-melrose-genuine-shearling-bootie-women/5278048

I like my Ugg's for the coldest days - when I want to be warm yet comfortable. I think these would be fine for inside, but they are so open around the ankle I can't see me wanting to wear them outside when its freezing. I tried them on with jeans and leggings and unless I wear socks (that would then be showing) there is exposed skin which I would not want when the temp is below freezing. I just can't figure out a scenario where they would be what I pull out of the closet and $100 is a lot for house shoes.

Do posts that complain about quality count for a contest submission? :happydance:

This is the ASTR midi lace dress. I bought this in 3 sizes because of what people are saying about needing to size up. Of course the size that fit me is the one that came broken. Questioning the quality of this dress now! Btw - I sized up 1 size.

Pic #1 shows how the dress in proper sellable condition

Pic #2 shows the dress with a hole AND the zipper broke

EDIT: found a Nordstrom sticker on the tag for the broken dress. Must’ve been a return!

Attachments

• 782E7249-00B4-4DCA-BAE6-77DA1922542F.jpeg
    782E7249-00B4-4DCA-BAE6-77DA1922542F.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 353
  • 4532D714-BE99-44EA-B036-07EB15C52753.jpeg
    4532D714-BE99-44EA-B036-07EB15C52753.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 355
I saw someone post this cute Hinge lace blouse a while back and have been stalking it since then (sold out). I am a sucker for lace and pink. Hinge usually has a couple lace pieces every NAS that I purchase and somehow I missed this year's. Currently available now in XS-L. I take my usual size in Hinge, so I ordered my usual size and the size up just in case.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/hinge-lace-blouse/5232644