Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Another one of my items was cancelled (from Friday, July 12). It was the j.crew leopard bomber sweater. There are no reviews posted on the Nordstrom site yet. Did anyone buy it and like it? Does it run tts? I might stalk it so am interested in reviews. TIA

I posted a review yesterday but I guess it hasn’t been posted to the site yet. It depends on how you want to fit. I wanted to look a little bit more like a jacket so I sized up. Honestly if you can order your normal size and one size up. Return the one you don’t want.

Reactions: rebk
There is definitely something up with their systems and I wish they would just own it. I know I said I wasn’t going to stalk anything but I had a 6 hour car drive with the family last night and so I kept refreshing to stay awake. My 3 items all came back in stock. I ordered all separately.. the weird thing is they have never shown in my purchase history but I got cancellation emails. I went immediately into the app and they were still available (except for the joggers). I rebought them and they are now in my purchase history. A bit miffed about the joggers as they showed in stock for at least 10 minutes. I kept refreshing my purchase history as I thought it was weird as another pop back showed up right away earlier in the evening and I figured something was up since they didn’t show.

Hello!
Today, I finally received a shipping notice for some of my items ordered last Friday. Surprisingly, it says my order will be here tomorrow. (I won't count on it.)
I ordered the Steve Madden heels in all three colors in a size 12. I normally wear an 11 or 11 1/2 in heels and figured I would size up.
https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/steve-madden-tiffani-ankle-strap-sandal-women/5263757

I also ordered the Born knee high boots in brown in an 11.
https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/born-uchee-knee-high-boot-regular-wide-calf/5243853

Still waiting on for the Kate Spade Crossbody in Red (still showing Getting Ready)
https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/kate-spade-new-york-large-shirley-leather-crossbody-bag/5268138

Has anyone tried the shoes on or seen the crossbody in person? What were your thoughts?

Another one of my items was cancelled (from Friday, July 12). It was the j.crew leopard bomber sweater. There are no reviews posted on the Nordstrom site yet. Did anyone buy it and like it? Does it run tts? I might stalk it so am interested in reviews. TIA

I found a lone one in-store in a size Small (I usually take XS) and it was perfect. If you find a size up from your usual size, grab it!