Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Reactions: Beth24
I'm honestly curious how the public access will be tomorrow with so many cancellations for early access. I've barely seen any pop-backs. I can't imagine they'd have more inventory for the public if early access orders are being cancelled left and right?

Also, no idea on what time it starts. I haven't seen a time listed.

Wondering that myself. I will say that due to delayed shipping, I’m getting the last of my orders today; I planned to make one big trip this afternoon to return what didn’t work for me. I’m sure many others will be returning right at the start of the public sale as well. Call me crazy but unless they have a TON of stock they held back (they usually don’t hold *that* much back, and SO MANY ITEMS are sold out), it seems like they’re hoping the returns will fulfill requests from the public.

Another one of my items was cancelled (from Friday, July 12). It was the j.crew leopard bomber sweater. There are no reviews posted on the Nordstrom site yet. Did anyone buy it and like it? Does it run tts? I might stalk it so am interested in reviews. TIA

This was also on my list but I was on the fence about how it would look on me so I didn't bother (also bought two other leopard print items this sale so don't want to overdo it with leopard). Curious also - sold out quickly and curious to know if it is worth the effort.

So far only one order I placed out of 5 have shipped the rest are still getting ready. Really hoping I at least get the Long champ tote in green. I love my nylon one for travel as it makes a perfect beach bag for me.
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/longchamp-le-pliage-cuir-leather-tote-nordstrom-exclusive/3379111
Also hoping this Lancôme set ships as its a gift for my Grandmas 93 Bday.
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lancome-tonique-confort-moisturizing-kit-77-50-value/5271950

I didn’t realize there was a special number for Icon, I wonder if they could at least tell me if I am getting the items. I guess I shouldn’t have been so slow in deciding. It’s a little blah for me sitting waiting to see if my orders will actually move from being in the getting ready stage. If they ship and the sizes are wrong who knows if I will be able to get the right size by then. So as an Icon not feeling very Iconic right now.

Reactions: carolswin
I'm honestly curious how the public access will be tomorrow with so many cancellations for early access. I've barely seen any pop-backs. I can't imagine they'd have more inventory for the public if early access orders are being cancelled left and right?

Also, no idea on what time it starts. I haven't seen a time listed.

I’m still waiting on an order of items that were cancelled from my in store pickup. They’ve been “getting ready” for 5 days!!

Another one of my items was cancelled (from Friday, July 12). It was the j.crew leopard bomber sweater. There are no reviews posted on the Nordstrom site yet. Did anyone buy it and like it? Does it run tts? I might stalk it so am interested in reviews. TIA

I found it to run TTS. I love the fit, and it seems up to par with regular J Crew quality. However, I didn’t realize that it was part wool (that’s what I get for not checking fabric content prior to ordering!) so I may return. Unfortunately, wool makes my skin and eyes itch, so despite the cute-factor, I’m not sure how often I’ll actually wear it.

Reactions: rebk
I don’t know why I felt so angry when I just received an email that states “last chance for early access.” Really!!! It should read last chance to order and be canceled. I’m going to definitely be in my feelings as a
Card holder when they start restocking canceled items for the general public.
I agree. Maybe they could ship my items from freakin ambassador day last week before they start sending out all those same items to general access folks. Arg.

Attachments

• D10D97DD-CCD6-45E7-ADDD-F74919C79E7B.jpeg
    D10D97DD-CCD6-45E7-ADDD-F74919C79E7B.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 39B9377F-C7F7-4D3C-88DD-B2C57C22EBD0.jpeg
    39B9377F-C7F7-4D3C-88DD-B2C57C22EBD0.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 333
  • B9249C12-58BE-467B-9424-084746E95F0F.jpeg
    B9249C12-58BE-467B-9424-084746E95F0F.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 334