What do you think of a bag in rouge vif chevre?

I don't. I wear alot of neutrals though so I thought a pop of red might be a good thing. Not sure how rouge vif looks in chevre though. I saw it in croc and it was amazing.

It is so hot! My agenda is Rouge Vif in chevre mysore. It is such a hot color- definitely not for the timid! Where is 24, she is the queen of Rouge VIF!

Rouge Vif is not a pop of red in Chevre...........it's a NEON SIGN! LMAO!!!!! Ok.......all kidding aside. I'm the LAST person to answer this question since I am a neutral girl from day one but it might just be that special red you're looking for ROCKER. It will certainly be bright in Chevre so it might be a good idea to try to see something IRL before you commit.

I always love seeing pictures of women wearing all black and then they're carrying a Potiron Kelly or a Fushia Birkin. I wish I could be like those ladies!!!!

attachment.php

From the reference thread...for those of you who have this color/leather combo, is this pretty true to color?

RC, I don't know about chevre per se but rouge vif is very very bright. I have it in clemence. I think it's a great color, but personally, I like it best in a small bag...

LMAO!!!!! I'm just kidding, ROCKER........that's how I would feel but you know me. I can't operate out of my box......black, brown, Rouge H and that's about all I can handle!!!!

Hmmm, not sure if I am ready for that then...but I am dying for chevre...what does everyone suggest?
fuschia (even more of a neon sign, right?)
turquoise
violette
others?
Ok, what should I set my sights on in chevre?

The photo you posted above is lovely--
I think colors do pop in chevre--so if you are going for a Birkin in chevre, pick a bright color and do it in a 30...I would choose rouge vif or fuchsia from what you have listed above...