Rolex owners: What do you have?

Well DH told me to go look in his cigar boxes but there are so many I don't know what's what. I saw a lot with a label "Habana" am to assume those are Cuban? Sorry don't ever know how I accidentally change the font.
I really have no idea which are the good ones, but I pulled a couple out and here are the labels:

Hoyo de Monterrey Habana Edicion Limitada 2003
Romeo y Julieta Churchill Habana

He'll be so embarrassed if i Picked the cheap ones, LOL, I have no idea!

Reactions: essiedub
Hi all!
Having a bit of a dilemma here, i love the crisp look of the silver with diamond roman numerals, but champagne with diamond dot, is classic and elegant, both 36mmm, ladies let me know your thoughts please, is champagne dial a dated look?

Attachments

• 20190715_131658.jpg
    20190715_131658.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 783
Reactions: pennychiou
Hi all!
Having a bit of a dilemma here, i love the crisp look of the silver with diamond roman numerals, but champagne with diamond dot, is classic and elegant, both 36mmm, ladies let me know your thoughts please, is champagne dial a dated look?

I prefer the one on the right with the champagne dial. It has a soft elegance to it.

Hi all!
Can you take photos of both watches on your wrist. Take what you love without worrying if it's outdated. Also try the silver dial with diamonds.

Last edited: