Repair/Replacement Costs - List

My replacement Speedy Bandouliere strap in Damier Ebene cost $240 + tax. Special thanks to my cat that chewed it up while I turned away for 5 mins!
I have a few cat bites at the end of my same bag. Five minutes or less. What is in this strap that cats love. I didn’t get a new one though cause you can barely see it. How was yours?

I sent my 2007 Alma PM and Pochette Accessoires for Vachetta replacement - $660USD for Alma PM and $120USD for Pochette in NYC + tax. Takes about 6 weeks they said. My SA is replacing my lock + key for free.

I received a quote yesterday from an SA regarding my Neverfull MM handle replacement, but forgot to ask: is payment required before or after you receive the repaired item? I'm weary of added costs. I will be having it repaired soon because the handles are just about done.

I received a quote yesterday from an SA regarding my Neverfull MM handle replacement, but forgot to ask: is payment required before or after you receive the repaired item? I'm weary of added costs. I will be having it repaired soon because the handles are just about done.
I had my Alma and PA sent for Vachetta replacement. They just gave me the statement order and will pay after I receive the items.

I had my Alma and PA sent for Vachetta replacement. They just gave me the statement order and will pay after I receive the items.

Reactions: chilluxury
My vintage (1998) Pochette Accessoires has returned from repair. New D rings, vachetta tab, and zipper. I wouldn’t have bothered but she was my first LV piece I ever bought (preloved) and I had to keep her going since they appear to have discontinued it. Very happy with the Jacksonville, FL store. I’m certainly not a “high end” customer, but they have treated me like a valued client every single time.

Attachments

• C1854AAF-BBE1-49E8-A46E-231CB0BEEC3E.jpeg
    C1854AAF-BBE1-49E8-A46E-231CB0BEEC3E.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 413
  • 33E39A8B-2314-4C40-B9D9-BCF3ACBAFA82.jpeg
    33E39A8B-2314-4C40-B9D9-BCF3ACBAFA82.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 408
  • 448E07DE-A32C-4E83-9F53-A2DAF8599404.jpeg
    448E07DE-A32C-4E83-9F53-A2DAF8599404.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 408
  • 9DDDB9D6-3A6C-4F9B-AF37-5DCF5617615A.jpeg
    9DDDB9D6-3A6C-4F9B-AF37-5DCF5617615A.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 411
  • 983EAC19-8B8B-4DF9-B29D-848F74FC4C88.jpeg
    983EAC19-8B8B-4DF9-B29D-848F74FC4C88.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 411
My vintage (1998) Pochette Accessoires has returned from repair. New D rings, vachetta tab, and zipper. I wouldn’t have bothered but she was my first LV piece I ever bought (preloved) and I had to keep her going since they appear to have discontinued it. Very happy with the Jacksonville, FL store. I’m certainly not a “high end” customer, but they have treated me like a valued client every single time.
Would you share how much you paid? It would be helpful to other members.

Would you share how much you paid? It would be helpful to other members.

I’m sorry - totally slipped my mind when I posted :smile:

$240 though I’ve heard of other locations quoting less so who knows. Took 6 weeks and was completed in Paris. I only did it because this was a sentimental piece for me, but I personally don’t think it’s worth doing (even though I am VERY happy with the outcome). Considering it’s just 2 metal D rings, a zipper, and a small vachetta pull tab, I just don’t think the value is there for the cost when you can buy great condition ones for less than what I have in this now.

Reactions: fabuleux
I’m sorry - totally slipped my mind when I posted :smile:

$240 though I’ve heard of other locations quoting less so who knows. Took 6 weeks and was completed in Paris. I only did it because this was a sentimental piece for me, but I personally don’t think it’s worth doing (even though I am VERY happy with the outcome). Considering it’s just 2 metal D rings, a zipper, and a small vachetta pull tab, I just don’t think the value is there for the cost when you can buy great condition ones for less than what I have in this now.
Did they also renew the little canvas area for D rings?

Looks great! I see so many bags that would be beautiful, the problem for me is that we really don’t have a store nearby that I could bring them to.