Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

do you happen to hv some mod shots? would like to see how that turns out
Cosmetic PM used as my dinner clutch earlier tonight. I tried my best via selfie so I hope this image still helps. It really is a fabulous little grab and go bag, especially when you're in a rush - just add the chain wristlet and you're out the door! Also added WIMB pics so you get the full effect of this alternate function. IMG_6285.jpg
IMG_6290.jpg
Fits all these essentials plus my shades & iPhone: Burberry sheer Kisses lipstick, Mini Pochette containing Multicolour 4-key holder, Vernis cles as my compact wallet, Vichy Aqualia-thermal lip balm, mini travel lotion container (which I refill to keep as mini as possible), Hotel mini nail filer (safe inside its packaging) and 1 piece of gum. I hate carrying around bulk items so this refill system works perfectly for me:smile: RenderedImage-24.jpgRenderedImage-25.jpgRenderedImage-26.jpgRenderedImage-28.jpg

Cosmetic PM used as my dinner clutch earlier tonight. I tried my best via selfie so I hope this image still helps. It really is a fabulous little grab and go bag, especially when you're in a rush - just add the chain wristlet and you're out the door! Also added WIMB pics so you get the full effect of this alternate function. View attachment 4488333
View attachment 4488346
Fits all these essentials plus my shades & iPhone: Burberry sheer Kisses lipstick, Mini Pochette containing Multicolour 4-key holder, Vernis cles as my compact wallet, Vichy Aqualia-thermal lip balm, mini travel lotion container (which I refill to keep as mini as possible), Hotel mini nail filer (safe inside its packaging) and 1 piece of gum. I hate carrying around bulk items so this refill system works perfectly for me:smile: View attachment 4488347View attachment 4488348View attachment 4488349View attachment 4488350

love your whole outfit! thank you so much for the photos and WIMB information.. im crazy jealous that you have the mc range cosmetic pouch.. these are a rare find nowadays and mc was what made me fell in love with lv right from the start. also very surprised that the PM size fits this much!