Lovin my bags fraud

trixiebellle

Jun 14, 2019
Just wanted to warn anyone from ordering from this company. I placed an order 14th of June and was charged 94 USD accordingly. Hadn’t received my order by last week so emailed them, no reply. Emailed again earlier this week, no reply.

So no money, no product, no reply. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get my money back, please share.

Just wanted to warn anyone from ordering from this company. I placed an order 14th of June and was charged 94 USD accordingly. Hadn’t received my order by last week so emailed them, no reply. Emailed again earlier this week, no reply.

So no money, no product, no reply. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get my money back, please share.

Is there any other way to contact them e.g. phone number, alternate email address, social media?

How did you pay? If you paid by credit card, might be worth considering a chargeback

Reactions: trixiebellle
Not receiving an item does not mean it's fraud. Last week was the 4th of July holiday and many businesses close for a day or two. They are a very reputable company.

Why don't you call them? Here's their contact info.

Phone: 1-716-745-5043
Monday - Friday:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST

Not receiving an item does not mean it's fraud. Last week was the 4th of July holiday and many businesses close for a day or two. They are a very reputable company.

Why don't you call them? Here's their contact info.

Phone: 1-716-745-5043
Monday - Friday:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm EST

Not receiving an item or a shipping number in a month and not responding to mails in two weeks whilst holding my money qualifies as fraud to me and is completely unecceptable. Obviously not a reputable company anymore

Huh. I ordered something from them on the 8th and got it yesterday. I would try calling them first thing in the morning, did you leave a message on their machine?

Reactions: lulilu

If you e-mailed them twice and paid by cc, why don't you dispute the charge?

Not receiving an item or a shipping number in a month and not responding to mails in two weeks whilst holding my money qualifies as fraud to me and is completely unecceptable. Obviously not a reputable company anymore

Have you called them? Are you in the US? There's not much anyone on this board can do.

Have you actually checked your spam folder? They might have sent you a mail that the item is currently out of stock and reordered, or that there was a problem with your order... Also if they credited your card again, it tends to take several weeks until it shows up

I also ordered from them on 7/2. One of the items leaked. I contacted Barbara (the apparent owner) several times over 3 days via email, phone, voice mail, tweets, and she has replied to exactly ZERO of any messages. I am disputing part of the charge now with my cc company. As a small business owner myself, this is unacceptable that she thinks she can ignore my messages no matter how busy she is; I respond to all my business emails within 6 hours even if I am away, and sooner even just to say, "I'll respond more later." I've also filed with the BBB as well. I'm so glad I didn't send this bish my designer bag. I will never shop here again because this isn't the level of service I'd expect to receive from a luxury goods company.

Attachments

• IMG_3420.jpg
    IMG_3420.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 286
Just wanted to post an update that the package finally arrived now. Apparently they’re not getting the messages sent through the form on their website. So I take back the fraud accusation but won’t be ordering again given the lack of replies and +1 month delivery.

I've also received a response stating she has been having problems with her email and she will be sending out a new jar. Still. I will use Rago brothers in the future for my handbag needs since they seem to be on it.