Dudes and their Diors

Not sure if they can personalize the Book Tote after it has been produced. It looks great with or without the personalization. I am really tempted by a personalized one because it will be one of a kind!
At the store, they told me if I took it to New York they could do it. Someone I follow on Instagram had theirs for a few months and got it personalized later. Either way, I love the bag, but I do hope it works! I know for the ABCDior pop-ups you can bring a used bag and they will personalize it, but not sure.

Reactions: averagejoe
Some accessories and RTW from the new SS2020 collection:
01_dh-summer20_sacs.jpg
01_dh-summer20_focuslook01.jpg
01_dh-summer20_chapeaux.jpg
01_dh-summer20_bijoux.jpg
01_dh-summer20_souliers.jpg
01_dh-summer20_focuslook05.jpg
01_dh-summer20_focuslook04.jpg
01_dh-summer20_focuslook03.jpg
01_dh-summer20_focuslook02.jpg

These are so good (except the jelly shoes.. again...)
If you want the muguet broche, it's already available on the site in aged silver. :smile: I really like the pleating (?) too, but I'm sure it'll be an arm and a leg. So judging from this, tulle will be a thing next summer too :biggrin:

Hello! I sold the bag in the meantime, it is a very nice bag and quite practical, I loved the softness of the material, thinking about getting it again. X

I’m still on the fence about the nylon (especially for the price). But I see it’s been continued in the ss19 runway so that’s what’s getting me haha

8614A9D7-B8BC-4ECD-A108-01657630763B.png 2C21C41F-823B-4966-BAE1-706CD0A26EBA.jpeg 8E50653A-494D-4DA8-AB43-66715A523E73.jpeg 0A4B5DE0-AC84-44FA-B2D6-8B2AC8F2FE76.jpeg 388EEDD1-B9F3-4CC5-A314-B18E38102E17.jpeg Dior dudes, I bought this roller bag but returned it because there was some sort of stain on it. I saw the same stain on the only other roller that was in store. I really like this bag but did I make a mistake in returning it? The SA didn’t think it was a stain and just a characteristic of the nylon. It’s probably hard to see but I saw it pretty quick. I also felt maybe this is a “cool” bag for now but not a forever bag. I do however love this oblique Sakura tie :heart:

View attachment 4486439 View attachment 4486438 View attachment 4486437 View attachment 4486436 View attachment 4486435 Dior dudes, I bought this roller bag but returned it because there was some sort of stain on it. I saw the same stain on the only other roller that was in store. I really like this bag but did I make a mistake in returning it? The SA didn’t think it was a stain and just a characteristic of the nylon. It’s probably hard to see but I saw it pretty quick. I also felt maybe this is a “cool” bag for now but not a forever bag. I do however love this oblique Sakura tie :heart:
I think if the "stain" has bothered you to the point of returning it then it was probably a good idea to do so, otherwise it would have continued to bother you in the back of your mind... Also because of its logo you can definitely tell which collection it came from but if you love it, you love it right? Don't know if this is helpful :biggrin: The Sakura tie is lovely!