Eye Candy Identification

Jun 13, 2007
Can anyone identify these styles please? I LVoe the black denim and the one with the mustard trimmings.

Attachments

• Black Monogram Denim.jpg
    Black Monogram Denim.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Black Multicolor Vuitton.jpg
    Black Multicolor Vuitton.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Black Multicolore Vuitton.jpg
    Black Multicolore Vuitton.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 133
  • Louis Vuitton Bag.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Bag.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 514
First bag is cabby from the denim collection available in black & blue and also in a larger size
The second is one of the newer MC's Rita I think
The Thrid is Priscilla from Mc been out a while
The fourth is Motard Biker in Alligator ($$$$$) from the coming fall/winter season you'll fin more info in the first link in my sig below

attachment.php

I just noticed, in this pic near the left bottom corner, don't those pieces (esp. the large flower...which looks like a keychain to me) remind you of the ALA FOLIE jewelry that Shopalicious posted in another thread awhile back?!

Edit: Look on the right, near the bottom! There's the bangle!!!

attachment.php

I just noticed, in this pic near the left bottom corner, don't those pieces (esp. the large flower...which looks like a keychain to me) remind you of the ALA FOLIE jewelry that Shopalicious posted in another thread awhile back?!

Edit: Look on the right, near the bottom! There's the bangle!!!

I saw pics of this bag yesterday at my local LV store...so beautiful but not out yet
I think its pretty high end and $$$

The Louis Vuitton Motard Biker is supposed to be released in October but there are some black ones being released now...very very limited...the particular piece you have here is the one with alligator trim and goes for about $13,500. I'm not sure where you got that picture but i'm pretty sure the biker in that picture is fake. I have seen lots of fakes trickling on the internet...the dimensions on that bag just look all wrong...and the LV stitching does not look right at all...

The Louis Vuitton Motard Biker is supposed to be released in October but there are some black ones being released now...very very limited...the particular piece you have here is the one with alligator trim and goes for about $13,500. I'm not sure where you got that picture but i'm pretty sure the biker in that picture is fake. I have seen lots of fakes trickling on the internet...the dimensions on that bag just look all wrong...and the LV stitching does not look right at all...

that bag in the picture is not fake. it was for a private viewing party. the picture was taken by a fashion journalist. it may have been a prototype for the party that's why the dimensions may be off from the official released product. :tup: