Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

That was me last year. The stuff I bought hoping to fit later did not work out This year I’m all about finding things that fit me now, not my goal weight. Cause this baby belly is not coming off easily.
That being said, if they have the Zella maternity leggings on the sale this year buy them!!! They were the best when I was prego! Also, if u don’t have any, some high waisted leggings for post-baby body are a life saver those 1st few months!

Thank you!! I’ve been eyeing the Zella maternity leggings-time to do it. I appreciate the tips. :smile:

Hi everyone. I shopped today. No pics bc I was rushed. So sorry. There was a bunch of stuff my store didn’t have. They don’t even have access to a lookbook so I’m sending my SA info from this forum to help her order stuff the store didn’t have!! Insane!! I’m looking for this sweater. Anyone know the item #?

I’ll post my haul later tonight when my workday is done.

Attachments

• 67BACF6D-074D-41D8-8B35-B0DB4A915DCE.jpeg
    67BACF6D-074D-41D8-8B35-B0DB4A915DCE.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 434
Reactions: AshJs3 and JoesGirl

This video was just posted to YouTube. Looks like Anniversary Sale fashion show...has a ton of stuff we already know about, but also A LOT of designer stuff we haven’t seen. I’m so confused. I mean it’s got YSL, Valentino, Gucci items, accessories, shoes etc. I’m hoping these items will be part of the sale but really, who knows. There’s so much confusion this year.

I shopped today and didn’t see any of that designer stuff. Maybe just at the flagship store?? Maybe they showed how the sale stuff works with the designer?? Don’t know.

Ditto! I’m 20 weeks along, so this year’s sale has a different focus for me. I’m trying to avoid the “I hope it will fit later” shopping approach.
Ladies (@AshJs3 and @caiti569 ) I just want to chime in and say this was me last year too (7 months preg) and I had those great intentions to not buy anything but it was hard to resist - some things worked out great and yeah...some that didn't (hi tight black dress lol!). But I had a very fun time doing a post-partum fashion show for my baby boy when I was ready to try them on. He was obviously enthralled ;)

I was going to go to the mall of America store tomorrow but I’m thinking it’s not even worth it. I’ll go look at the smaller store near my house tonight and maybe order some stuff online later. Hoping I can weed a lot of things out instead of just ordering online and returning 100 things.

Re the Tom ford makeup someone asked about earlier—I do have and like a lot of Tom ford items, but the anniversary sale isn’t that great of a deal. You can get better discounts at Sephora and sometimes at other dept stores. If you have a cosmetics company outlet nearby, check there. You can get 40% off or more sometimes and I’ve seen pretty new items show up there (not this particular eyeshadow quad though.)

You guys are spot on that it's the same stuff every year. I guess there's only so much you can offer for Fall/Winter: jeans, booties, boots, coats, totes. Last year it may have been me who pointed out that the Bagley Mischka coats were unlined, which was a shame because the lavender one was interesting. I'm noticing that a lot of the blazers, even the high end ones in the $300+ range, are a blend of polyester/acrylic and other fibers. I had some jeans on my list but took them off because as flattering as they look on the model in the stock photo, some of them have modal/lyocell in addition to polyester which bags out into diaper butt for me after a few hours' wear. I'm avoiding Frame denim because last year's trouser jean smelled and fit funny, and I saw them in every size at NR several months later for significantly less than the NAS price. I no longer buy denim sight unseen because more and more designers are using cheap fabrics and dyes that SMELL and it never washes out.

I need to see/feel everything first if possible, but here's my tentative list:
1) Rebecca Taylor tweed blazer
2) Frye Carly boot
3) Birkenstock Buckley mule

Definites:
1) Lancome Genefique serum set (for mom's bday gift)
2) Slip pillowcase set

Stalking for post-NAS price drop:
1) Veronica Beard plaid blazer
2) Longchamp cuir tote in emerald (only if it's a darker shade of green)

Still hoping that there will be some surprise DVF or James Perse included in the sale. I'm trying to stay positive but also reminding myself not to get caught up in the hype! 30% off is nice but just the beginning.
There wasn’t any DFV which is a surprise bc I think I have always purchased DVF at the sale. I didn’t see James Perse either but I don’t want to be the last word on that.

Reactions: ame
Hi everyone. I shopped today. No pics bc I was rushed. So sorry. There was a bunch of stuff my store didn’t have. They don’t even have access to a lookbook so I’m sending my SA info from this forum to help her order stuff the store didn’t have!! Insane!! I’m looking for this sweater. Anyone know the item #?

I’ll post my haul later tonight when my workday is done.
Halogen turtleneck sweater is Item #5793829.
Looking forward to seeing your haul!