Updated WOC

900fe

Jul 3, 2019
Hello ladies,
My first post and my first Chanel bag. :smile:

I was looking for a classic mini or small flap but ended up purchasing the classic WOC with GHW. My friend raved about hers she's had for a while, and it seems they updated it for the classic WOC. Magnetic clasp and thinner, gold colored, CC engraved zippers. Wow. Love it to bits.
20190704_225247.jpg
20190704_231715.jpg

Last edited:
Hello ladies,
My first post and my first Chanel bag. :smile:

I was looking for a classic mini or small flap but ended up purchasing the classic WOC with GHW. My friend raved about hers she's had for a while, and it seems they updated it for the classic WOC. Magnetic clasp and thinner, gold colored, CC engraved zippers. Wow. Love it to bits.
View attachment 4481216
View attachment 4481226
I’m planning to buy one next month, I’m hoping that I will get the same as you’ve got. The magnetic closure is more convenient and I’m quite happy withe the zipper change as well :smile:

Reactions: 900fe
I’m planning to buy one next month, I’m hoping that I will get the same as you’ve got. The magnetic closure is more convenient and I’m quite happy withe the zipper change as well :smile:

Good luck in your search for the updated WOC. I am sure you will be able to find it. The store I went to had several in stock. I love the magnetic clasp because it is so easy to open and close. It also makes more room underneath the flap so that the top zipper doesn't rub on the inside leather. That the zipper is now thinner will also help. Enjoy!

Good luck in your search for the updated WOC. I am sure you will be able to find it. The store I went to had several in stock. I love the magnetic clasp because it is so easy to open and close. It also makes more room underneath the flap so that the top zipper doesn't rub on the inside leather. That the zipper is now thinner will also help. Enjoy!

Wow! I've had my eye on the WOC, but this might make me bite the bullet :smile: Are you in the US?

Reactions: 900fe